Already highly anticipated by all those who admire this category, the new Honda City 2021 will arrive with enough news to do “jus” to the expectation created by many. Want to know all the new details of the Honda City 2021 ? Then follow us!
Honda City 2021
Another Honda launch is coming in the US Europe auto market. The Honda City 2021 ! Among the various details present in this model, we can highlight:
- New front grille;
- New rear finish;
- Re-stylized lanterns;
- Largest trunk.
Offering safety, technology, comfort and a lot of modernity, Honda City 2021 is available in five versions:
- Honda City DX 1.5;
- Honda City Personal 1.5 CVT;
- Honda City LX 1.5 CVT;
- Honda City EX 1.5 CVT;
- Honda City EXL 1.5 CVT.
Below, more information on!
Serial Items Found in Honda City 2021
Considered a modern car, the Honda City 2021 features several high-tech series items, offering great safety, comfort and stability to its users.
➤ Looking for comparisons? See also the novelties of the models:
In order for you to be inside the series items of this model, the following are the main items. Check out:
- 5-speed manual transmission / 7-speed automatic CVT;
- Tires 185/60 R15;
- Wheels (pol) of Steel – rim 15 ‘;
- Direction with progressive electric assistance (EPS);
- Opening of the supply nozzle with internal lever;
- Windshield wiper with intermittent;
- External knob in vehicle color;
- Windscreen dégradé;
- Electric rearview mirrors in vehicle color;
- 2X Speakers;
- Air conditioning;
- 2DIN Audio (AM-FM / USB / bluetooth);
- Driver’s seat with height adjustment;
- Steering column adjustable in height and depth;
- Rear window defroster;
- Internal frosted black door handles;
- Headrest for all occupants.
- Individual front internal lighting;
- Panel with multi-function on-board computer;
- Electric locking of the filling nozzle;
- Electric windows on the 4 doors;
- Front airbag for driver and passenger;
- Beeper audible warning for driver;
- Safety bars for lateral impact protection;
- Among others.
Test of consumption realized in Honda City 2021
Are you looking for information on the fuel economy of the new Honda City 2021 ? Unfortunately until the closing of this post had not yet been released the result of the consumption tests carried out by Inmetro.
Once we get this information, we will come back to update this post! Meanwhile, check the average expected consumption:
- Honda City 1.5 CVT: Average 8.5 km / liter with ethanol between city / highway;
- Honda City 1.5 CVT: Average of 14.5 km / liter with gasoline between city / highway.
Honda City 2021 datasheet
As well as the average consumption of Honda City 2021 , its datasheet was also not disclosed. While we wait for this information, we have gathered the datasheet of the current model so that you have a notion of how it will come:
- Motor: 1.5;
- Doors: 4 Doors;
- Transmission: 5-speed manual gearbox;
- Displacement: 1,496 ;;
- Power: 116 hp (e) / 115 hp (g);
- Torque: 15.6 kgfm (e) / 15.6 kgfm (g);
- Front Brakes: Two disc brakes with two ventilated discs;
- Rear Brakes: Drum;
- Length: 4,455 mm;
- Width: 1.695 mm;
- Height: 1,485 mm;
- Wheelbase: 2,600 mm;
- Weight: 1076 kg;
- Carrying case: 536 L;
- Direction: Electrical;
- Fuel Tank: 46 L.
Once we get this information we will be updating this post!
Honda City 2021 Versions and Pricing
Currently, Honda City is available in US Europe dealerships in five versions costing:
- Honda City EXL: $ 22300
- Honda City EX: $ 20770
- Honda City LX: $ 18930
- Honda City DX Manual: $ 16700
- Honda City DX Automatic: $ 18200