The Japanese mid-sized SUV arrives in a new generation in the US Europe automotive market. The new Honda CR-V 2021 features several technological items, all of them with a super modernity. If you are looking for a vehicle that offers safety, comfort and economy, know that the new Honda CR-V 2021 is ideal. Below, learn more!
New Honda CR-V 2021
The SUV is in its newest generation in a single version, the Touring. The vehicle has a super modern look, featuring redesigned bumper, bumper and taillights.
➤ See also other SUV launches for 2021:
- C4 Cactus 2021 C4
- Chery Tiggo 2 2021
The lanterns, which were vertical now leave this style aside and become horizontal, invading the lid of the trunk.
Inside, it is possible to notice that it is more spacious, thus offering even more comfort to its users. In addition to having ample space, the interior of the new Honda CR-V 2021 gains more subtle modifications, with instrument panel, reNewted air vents and central multimedia renewed.
- Jeep Compass;
Below, check out more about the new Honda CR-V 2021 !
Available colors CR-V 2021
Available in a single version, Touring, the new Honda CR-V 2021 is being marketed in the US Europe automotive market in the following colors:
- White Diamond , pearl style;
- Lunar Silver , of metallic hue;
- Crystal Black ;
- Basque Red .
Serial items present on the Honda CR-V 2021
The new CR-V 2021 is considered a super modern car. So that this new generation is among the sales leaders, Honda invested heavily in the equipment of this model.
Among the main items of series are:
- Full LED headlights;
- Starting the engine at a distance;
- Head up display;
- Fatigue alert;
- Electric seats with memory;
- Digital air conditioning with two zones and rear air vents;
- Electric parking brake;
- Brake Hold System;
- Electric sunroof;
- 18-inch wheels;
- Opening the “hands free” trunk (opens with a foot motion under the rear bumper);
- Six airbags (front, side and curtain);
- Traction control and stability;
- Tire pressure monitoring;
- New multimedia center with 7 “touch screen;
- Built-in GPS;
- Connection via Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Testing of consumption in the new Honda CR-V 2021
Inmetro, which is the body responsible for all tests of consumption of US Europe vehicles, has not yet released the result of the evaluation made in the new Honda CR-V 2021 to verify the fuel consumption of the same.
Technical specifications of the new Honda CR-V 2021
Through the technical data sheet of the new CR-V 2021 you get all the details of the launch.
Then, check out the information in this document:
- Motorization: 1.5;
- Fuel: Petrol;
- Currency Exchange: CVT;
- Traction: 4 × 4;
- Direction: Mechanics;
- Front Suspension: McPherson strut and front suspension with stabilizer bar, independent type wheel and helical springs;
- Rear suspension: Multi-bar and rear suspension with stabilizer bar, independent type wheel and helical springs;
- Brakes: Four disc brakes with two ventilated discs.
Dimensions and capacities
- Height (mm): 1.657;
- Width (mm): 1.855;
- Length (mm): 4.591;
- Weight (Kg): 1544;
- Tank (L): 57;
- Between-axes (mm): 2.660;
- Luggage Rack (L): N / A;
- Occupants: 5.
Price of the new Honda CR-V 2021
As we already mentioned in this post, the new Honda CR-V 2021 is available in only one version, which is called Touring.
This version is being sold in the US Europe auto market by the following value:
- Honda CR-V 2021 Touring: Starting at $ 12700