Ready to check out all the new details of the Honda HR-V 2021 ? That’s right, the Honda brand has recently announced its newest release, which will come with enough news both on the outside and inside. Keep following us for more information about the Honda HR-V 2021 !
Honda HR-V 2021
Honda’s newest compact SUV will be rolling out later this year. That’s it! For fans of this model, know that a new version is coming, completely restyled, full of news!
➤ See also the novelties of the models:
The Honda HR-V 2021 is a complete SUV, offering its users a lot of technology, comfort and safety. In addition, we can also mention a considerable fuel consumption, after all, what many drivers look for in the vehicle is a good economy.
The upgraded model equipped with a 1.8-liter engine, operating along with the CVT gearbox made for Honda’s six-speed automatic cars, currently used by the manufacturer brand.
See below for more information on the Honda HR-V 2021 !
Available colors of the new HR-V 2021
One of the points most sought after by drivers when buying a car, are the colors of the same. For the Honda HR-V 2021 , no information related to the colors to be sold was disclosed.
Currently, the model is available in the following shades:
* Once we get official information, we’ll be back to update this post!
Honda HR-V 2021 Versions and Pricing
The Honda HR-V model is considered a super complete car, coming with various technological items, security, comfort and stability.
In addition to these features of this model, it is possible to notice a super modernity throughout the vehicle.
HR-V is currently being sold in the US Europe auto market in five versions. For the 2021 model, it is not yet known if more versions will be available, or if they remain the same.
As long as this information is not disclosed, check below the current versions with their respective values:
- HR-V Touring Automatic Transmission CVT: $ 20600
- HR-V EXL Automatic Transmission CVT: $ 28230
- HR-V EX Automatic Transmission CVT: $ 25950
- HR-V LX Automatic Transmission CVT: $ 24100
- HR-V LX Manual Transmission: $ 22190
We will be back soon to update this post and let you know in relation to the prices and versions of the Honda HR-V 2021 !
Average consumption of the Honda HR-V 2021
Just like the colors, the consumption of the vehicle is also a very important point at the time of buying it.
In the HR-V model, a consumption test was performed, in which the following results were obtained:
- Average consumption running in the city city (km / l): with alcohol 7.1 and 10.5 with gasoline;
- Average consumption running on the road (km / l): with alcohol 8.6 and 12.5 with gasoline.
Technical Specifications of the Honda HR-V 2021
Want to know the Honda HRV in detail? So check out their datasheet, and keep more information related to the model:
Dimensions and capacities
- Length: 4,294 mm;
- Height: 1,586 mm;
- Width: 1,772 mm;
- Wheelbase (mm) – 2,610;
- Weight: 1265 kg;
- Fuel tank capacity: 51 liters;
- Capacity of the trunk: 431 liters
- Engine: 1.8;
- Fuel: Alcohol and Gasoline;
- Power (cv): 170/139;
- Torque (kgf.m): 17.7 / 17.5;
- Currency: Manual of 6 gears;
- Traction: Front;
- Direction: Electrical;
- Front Suspension: McPherson type suspension, independent type wheel and helical springs;
- Rear suspension: Torsion axle suspension, semi-independent wheel type and helical springs; Brakes: Four disc brakes with two ventilated discs.