Despite being a new model, the Honda WR-V 2021 does not show many external changes, that is, in its visual. However, the same will come with some news regarding its consumption, technology present in the vehicle and among others. Next, find out everything about the Honda WR-V 2021 !
Here in this post you will be inside all the information regarding the new Honda WR-V 2021 . We will present details of its datasheet, versions, prices and many photos!
➤ See also the novelties of the models:
Honda WR-V 2021
As already mentioned, the Honda WR-V 2021 will not have many changes in its look. However, what’s new promises to make the model one of the best cars of the brand for the year 2021.
See the main news for this model:
- Multimedia 7 “multi-touchscreen with GPS navigator;
- 6 airbags (front, side and curtain);
- Exclusive set of suspensions;
- Headlamps with LED daytime running lights (DRL);
- Honda ULTRa Seat System.
In addition, the Honda WR-V 2021 will offer its users ample internal space, thus giving even more comfort to those inside the vehicle.
Below, more information on!
Serial items present on the Honda WR-V
Every driver looks for a vehicle that has enough technology, comfort, safety, stability and good economy. All this you can find in the new WR-V 2021 .
So far the official list with the serial items present in this new model has not been released. Once we get this information, we will update this post again.
Meanwhile, we have listed below the suggested series items for the WR-V 2021 :
Honda WR-V 2021 – EX and EX version
- Micro antenna on the back of the ceiling;
- Brake light;
- Reverse camera;
- Fog lights;
- Chrome grille front grille with black piano finish;
- Windshield wiper with intermittent function;
- Rear window wiper;
- External knob in vehicle color;
- Windshield gradient;
- ack ceiling;
- Air conditioning;
- Driver’s seat with height adjustment;
- Individual and center front internal lighting;
- Internal illumination of the trunk;
- Electric windows for all occupants;
- Multifunction steering wheel with leather trim;
- Finishes and details inside the panel and doors in silver color;
- Front and side airbags for driver and front passenger;
- Central locking of passengers’ glass;
- Security lock on rear doors;
- Electrical locks with automatic locking above 15 km / h;
- Among others.
Technical specifications of this vehicle
We are awaiting the release of the technical file of this model. In the meantime, stay tuned for the details of the current version:
- Motor: 1.5 L 16 V SOHC i-VTEC FlexOne;
- Power: 116 hp (e) / 115 hp (g) – 6,000 rpm;
- Torque: 15.3 kgfm (e) / 15.2 kgfm – 4,800 rpm;
- Traction: Front;
- Transmission: Automatic – Type CVT;
- Tires: 195/60 R16 – Light alloy Aro 16 inches;
- Direction: EPS – Electroassay Progressive;
- Front Suspension: MacPherson;
- Rear Suspension: Torsion Bar;
- Wheelbase: 2,555 mm;
- Length: 4,000 mm;
- Height: 1,599 mm;
- Width: 1734 mm;
- Weight: 1,590 kg;
- Fuel Tank: 45.3 l;
- Carrying Cases: 363 L;
- Power: Flex (Gasoline and Ethanol).
Honda WR-V 2021 Versions and Pricing
Are you curious to know the versions with their respective prices of WR-V 2021 ? Unfortunately until the closing of this post this information had not been divulged.
Currently, the model is available in only two cost versions:
- Honda WR-V 2020 – EX – $ 21800 ;
- Honda WR-V 2020 – EXL – $ 22900 .
* Soon, we will come back to update this post!