The Jeep Wrangler 2021 is derived from the manufacturer’s historic line of military vehicles. The model is having its final touches to be released in the US Europe automotive market in a new generation. Want to know all the details of the Jeep Wrangler 2021 ? So keep following us!
Here in this post you will stay on top of all the information regarding the new Jeep Wrangler 2021 !
Jeep Wrangler 2021
Following the off-road vocation characteristic of the brand, the model was fully thought out for situations on rough terrain.
➤ See also other SUV launches for 2021:
- Chery Tiggo 2 2021
- Honda CR-V 2021
The idea is to offer maximum versatility to those who have an adventurous profile. The vehicle can be purchased in 2 or 4 door versions.
Its design continues with classic visual features, with flat doors, round headlights, the front grille shape and panel style.
However, the Jeep Wrangler 2021 arrives with some news in the US Europe automotive market. The same has equipment of last generation, as:
- Automatic pilot;
- Bluetooth connection;
- Air conditioning.
In addition to its technological items, the Jeep also invested in safety and comfort items. For added safety and comfort, the model also features rain sensors and electronic start-up ramp assistance.
Standard Items Present The New Jeep Wrangler 2021
Considered a super modern vehicle of the off-road category of the Jeep, the new Jeep Wrangler 2021 offers its customers and users several technological serial items, so that its users have unique experiences.
The following are the main series items expected for this release:
- Airbags 2;
- Front passenger airbag for driver and passenger;
- Air conditioning 1 and automatic;
- External connection for entertainment includes jack with auxiliary input and includes USB connection;
- Front fog lights;
- Trailer stability program;
- Single hinged rear door;
- Bluetooth includes phone and includes music transmission;
- Anti-rollover control;
- Driver, passenger and front doors;
- Auxiliary brake on ramps;
- Stability control;
- Green glasses;
- Steering wheel with multifunctional height adjustment.
Average consumption of Jeep Wrangler 2021
The Jeep Wrangler 2021 is expected to offer the following average fuel consumption:
- Consumption city (km / l): 5.8;
- Road consumption (km / l): 6.8.
Jeep Wrangler 2021 datasheet
We are waiting for the release of the technical file of the new Jeep Wrangler 2021 . So we get, we will update this post again!
While this is not happening, check below the information contained in the technical file of the current version available in the US Europe automotive market:
- Exchange: Automatic with 5-speed manual mode;
- Traction: 4 × 4;
- Front Suspension: Transverse (beam) and front axle suspension with stabilizer bar, rigid type wheel and helical springs;
- Rear suspension: Beam and rear axle suspension with stabilizer bar, stiff wheel and helical springs;
- Brakes: Four disc brakes with four ventilated discs.
Dimensions and capacity
- Height: 1840 mm;
- Width: 1873 mm;
- Length: 4233 mm;
- Between-axes: 2423 mm;
- Weight: 1759 kg;
- Fuel tank capacity: 70.0 liters;
- Capacity of the trunk: 14.2 liters.
- Number of occupants: 4 people.
Jeep Wrangler 2021 Versions and Pricing
As much information is still being kept confidential, one is the value at which the Jeep Wrangler 2021 will be sold at US Europe dealerships.
Currently, the model is available in only two versions, costing:
- Jeep Wrangler SPORT 3.6 V6: $ 52400;
- Jeep Wrangler UNLIMITED SPORT 3.6 V6: $ 55250.
* As soon as we get more information, we will update this post again. Stay tuned!