The new Honda Accord 2021 is designed to offer even more comfort, interior space and safety to its users, being a first-world model that wins more and more fans. We prepared for today a post that brings together the main details of the new Honda Accord 2021 , if you want to know more of the model continue to follow.
The new Accord brings to this next release more technology, improved visual and much more security as we will see next.
New Honda Accord 2021
Let’s start by talking about the look of the new Honda Accord 2021 that now brings new lines that offer the sedan a more Civic-like design.
Other new features include the new front grille of the model, the elongated headlights and more pronounced lines on its rear.
The interior of the new Honda Accord 2021 does not skimp on comfort and technology, including state-of-the-art items such as:
- Mobile phone charging;
- Multimedia center;
- Internet connection;
- Adaptive cruise speed control;
- Wi-fi system, 4g lte and wi-fi active for other devices;
- Near field communication technology;
- Eight inch screen;
- Air conditioning.
Technical specifications of the new Honda Accord 2021
The data sheet of the new Honda Accord 2021 will be updated and released with the official launch of the model, but while waiting to check some information expected:
- Engine: 1.5 Turbo with CVT gearbox and 2.0 Turbo engine with 10-speed automatic gearbox;
- Length: 4,87m;
- Width: 1.86;
- Height: 1.48;
- Between-axes: 2.83 m;
- Tank: Not disclosed;
- Luggage compartment: 472 liters;
Safety in the new Accord 2021
Honda has invested heavily in safety items for the new Accord 2021 , so the model is expected to bring items such as:
- Knee airbags for driver and passenger;
- Front and side airbags;
- Notice of change of track and correction;
- Traction and stability controls;
- Direction of electric direction of variable speed (EPS);
- ABS brakes with EBD;
- Blind spot sensor;
- Front and rear parking sensors;
- Active Sound Control system;
- Collision mitigation braking system (CMBS);
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS).
Honda Accord Consumption
Consumption tests are still being performed by INMETRO in the new Honda Accord 2021 , but based on the model’s current average and the mechanics of the new Accord the expectation is that the launch will present the following average consumption:
- Average consumption of 9.2 km / liter between city and road
As soon as the result of the consumption tests for the new Accord is released we will update more information, keep an eye.
Price of the new Accord 2021
A rebate on the price of the Honda Accord 2021 is expected, but this figure will be announced only at the launch of the sedan.
The expectation is that the model arrives with the following average price:
- Honda Accord 2021: from $ 122700
Check out more photos of the Honda Accord reminding us that we will update more information of the model as soon as disclosed.