The New Model Mitsubishi Pajero 2020 line has a few variations, from a model designed to take part in off-road races, such as family-friendly SUVs. For full details of the New Model Mitsubishi Pajero 2020, such as the complete datasheet, its consumption, values and versions, read the following article! It will also be possible to check several photos, proceed!
New Model Mitsubishi Pajero 2020
There are numerous variations of the New Model Mitsubishi Pajero 2020, all models have LED lights, allowing better visibility on any type of road.
There is also in most cars the fog light, which in addition to all functionality, still gives the vehicle a more stripped look.
In the most sophisticated models of the line it is possible to have leather covered steering wheel and steering control panel, giving greater accessibility to all items that the vehicle has. They also have multimedia screen with touch screen system, as well as reverse camera and leather seats.
For the sportier models of the line like Pajero Outdoor, the lines are more aggressive and with a sportier footprint, as they need to be much tougher to face greater challenges.
Technical Sheet New Model Mitsubishi Pajero 2020
Each model has its specific datasheet, and to know which one will be the best choice for you, you can only do this by analyzing each model specifically.
➤ Check out more models at launch:
To get a sense of how powerful the engine is, see the New Model Mitsubishi Pajero Outdoor 2020 datasheet, one of the most requested models :
- Engine: diesel, front, longitudinal, 4 cyl. in line, 16V, 86 x 105.1 mm, 15.5: 1.5, turbo, 2,442 cm 3; 190 hp at 3,500 rpm, 43.9 mkgf at 2,500 rpm
- Shift: automatic., 8 gears, 4 × 4 traction
- Suspension: double A (front) and rigid axle (rear)
- Brakes: ventilated disc (front) and solid disc (rear)
- Hydraulic steering
- Wheels and tires: light alloy, 265/60 R18
- length 478.5 cm;
- height 180.5 cm;
- width 181.5 cm;
- wheelbase, 280 cm;
- ground clearance, 23.6 cm;
- weight 2,095 kg;
- tank 68 l;
- trunk, 971 l (with five seats).
- New Model Mitsubishi Pajero Outdoor 3.2
- New Model Mitsubishi Pajero HPE 3.2
- New Model Mitsubishi Pajero Full 3.2
- New Model Mitsubishi Pajero Full 3D 3.2
- New Model Mitsubishi Pajero Full 3.8
- New Model Mitsubishi Pajero Full 3D 3.8
Consumption New Model Mitsubishi Pajero 2020
To know what the consumption of New Model Mitsubishi Pajero 2020 we made a catch of all models of the line to explain more clearly.
➤ See other models that may be of interest to you:
Of course these values may vary depending on the road and the way of driving. In competition events such as off-road, more engine will of course be required and these values will also change.
Here are the models and their consumption:
- New Model Mitsubishi Pajero Full 3D 3.2 – 8.5 km / liter on diesel
- New Model Mitsubishi Pajero Full 3.2 – 8.5 km / liter on diesel
- New Model Mitsubishi Pajero Outdoor / HPE 3.2 – 9.8 km / liter on diesel
- New Model Mitsubishi Pajero Full 3.8 – 5.3 km / liter on gasoline
- New Model Mitsubishi Pajero Full 3D 3.8 – 5.3 km / liter on gasoline
New Model Mitsubishi Pajero 2020 Price
Now, if it really is this model that interests you, we already warned you that you will need to shell out some good reals. The model is listed as a luxury car in the country, given the cost that will be required to purchase the product.
But to relieve a little, we inform that among the expensive, there are more affordable models, as is the case of Outdoor, the cheapest of the line.
- Pajero Outdoor 3.2 – US $ 35550
- Pajero HPE 3.2 – US $ 46300
- Pajero Full 3.2 – US $ 59000
- Pajero Full 3.8 – US $ 54000
One detail, however, is that these values are initial values and can greatly increase according to the serial items that will be inserted into the machine. Therefore, if you are looking for a completion model, its value is far from one of the above.