The Peugeot 5008 2020 is a first-class SUV equipped with high-tech items, as well as new systems prepared to offer greater comfort and safety to model users. The Peugeot 5008 2020 has not yet officially launched in US Europe, but we have gathered details of the model that already circulates outside the country and we have brought you to know more about this launch!
The Peugeot 5008 2020was developed to represent the front line of Peugeot’s SUVs, and then we can learn more about the model, read on!
Are you going to change cars? Check out other SUVs 2020:
Peugeot 5008 2020
The launch of the new Peugeot 5008 2020 brings to the market a vehicle with more interior space, new items with new technologies and the possibility of a new engine.
One of the highlights of this SUV is its massage system that allows the driver to receive up to 5 different types of massages.
In the visual, the Peugeot 5008 2020 also features new chrome body details, aluminum arch, vertical rear, redesigned taillights with a flatter look and new wheels that are now bigger to offer greater strength and personality to the new SUV.
As for the competitors, the Peugeot 5008 2020 arrives to fight for the preference of the users in front of great models like:
Colors of the Peugeot 5008 2020
As for the exterior colors of the Peugeot 5008 2020 we hope for 4 options, they are:
- Emerald Crystal;
- Gray Artense;
- Black Pearl Nera;
- White Nacré.
Items of the Peugeot 5008 2020
Let’s now check expected items for the interior of the Peugeot 2020 model , here’s a list with some of them, see:
- Wi-Fi cellular charging;
- VisioPark system (rear view camera with 180º view);
- Rear parking sensors;
- Front parking sensors;
- Keyless start / stop button;
- Gear selector with electric drive;
- Paddle shift shift controls;
- Full-LED headlamps with LED daytime running light (DRL);
- “Follow me home” function (lights on for a set amount of time when moving away from the car);
- Automatic air conditioning digital bi-zone;
- 12.3-inch digital instrument panel;
- Ceiling console with LED reading lights;
- Steering wheel with height and depth adjustment.
Technical specifications of the Peugeot 5008 2020
The technical data of the new Peugeot 5008 has not yet arrived in US Europe, however it is already expected for this SUV details such as:
- Number of cylinders: 4;
- Number of valves / cylinder: 16;
- Displacement (L): 1.6 Turbo: 165 / 6,000;
- Maximum power cv / rpm: 240 (24.5) / 1,400;
- Maximum torque Nm (kgfm) / rpm: Direct injection;
- Power supply: Chain drive;
- Valve control: variable on intake and exhaust;
- Maximum speed (km / h): 206;
- 0 to 100 km / h (s): 10.5.
- Traction: Front;
- Exchange: Automatic (6 front and 1 reverse).
Dimensions and capacities
- Empty weight in running order: 1,632;
- Tank capacity (l): 56;
- Fuel: Petrol;
- Length (mm): 4.641;
- Width (mm): 1.906;
- Width with folded mirrors (mm): 2,098;
- Height (mm): 1.646;
- Between-axes (mm): 2.840;
- Ground clearance (mm): 240;
- Angle of attack (°): 19º;
- Output angle (°): 29º.
Consumption of the Peugeot 5008 2020
INMETRO performs the consumption tests of this 2020 launch , and so far we have been expecting for the model the following average:
- Average consumption of the Peugeot 5008: 5.7 km per liter .
As soon as the results of these tests are released we will update more information about the consumption of the Peugeot 5008 2020.
Price of the new Peugeot 5008
The price of the model also goes through readjustments, and the expected is that the Peugeot 5008 arrives in US Europe in an entry version with the following value:
- Peugeot 5008: starting at: $ 40600.