Are you anxious to know all the new details of the Toyota Corolla 2021 ? So know you’re in the right place! Here in this post we gather all the information regarding the new Toyota Corolla 2021 . Follow us to stay inside everything!
Toyota Corolla 2021
The new Toyota Corolla 2021 is already in testing in Europe and Asia. The new generation is in development, ready to bring a lot of modernity and technology to the US Europe automotive market.
➤ See also the novelties of the models:
The model will adopt the TNGA platform, the same adapted from the Prius and the newest generation of Corolla Hatch, which is currently being sold in Europe as Auris.
With a super modern look, the new Toyota Corolla 2021 will come even more daring and sporty.
Its front will be aggressive, being inherited from the Corolla Hatch, but with frontal grill with horizontal fillets as used in the big brother Camry. The thin and elongated headlights are a point of connection with the current generation of Corolla, although in the new model they are more daring and trimmed.
Changes in the new Toyota Corolla
Even more modern, the new generation of Corolla 2021 will feature a number of high-tech items, where its users will be able to enjoy incredible experiences.
As there have not yet been official announcements about their equipment, we will soon be back to update this post. In the meantime, check out the list with the changes already expected for this release:
Overseas Corolla 2021 Changes
- More sportive front;
- Rear aerofoil in XRS version;
- Large creases and LEDs on the bumper;
- Mirrors fixed to the doors and not to the columns;
- Black band connecting the doors to the front optical assembly;
- LED taillights;
- Bulk rear and exhaust with two chrome outputs;
- Sport details on wheels and front.
Interior of Corolla 2021
- Leather and soft materials in the finishing;
- New steering wheel that dispenses the autopilot lever, incorporating the device;
- Analog-digital instrument cluster;
- Multimedia Toyota Play updated.
Versions and price of the Toyota Corolla 2021
The Toyota Corolla 2021 has gained few news and changes in list prices.
In this new generation, the entry version costs $ 23900, unlike the previous model that cost $ 24700 , that is, a reduction of almost $ 1 thousand.
Already their top-of-the-line versions will have their highest prices, where the full version comes to cost $ 31600 .
Below, check out the available versions with their respective values:
- Corolla 1.8 Dual VVT-i GLi (Flex) – $ 18780 ;
- Corolla 1.8 Dual VVT GLi Multi-Drive (Flex) – $ 18870 ;
- Corolla 1.8 GLi Upper Multi-Drive (Flex) – $ 24520 ;
- Corolla 2.0 Altis Multi-Drive S (Flex) – $ 31000 ;
- Corolla 2.0 XEi Multi-Drive S (Flex) – $ 26950 ;
- Corolla 2.0 XRS Multi-Drive S (Flex) – $ 29380 .
Technical specifications of the Toyota Corolla 2021
An important point when buying any car is its data sheet. Through it, the driver is able to stay within all the details concerning the vehicle in question.
The following is the technical information for the top-of-the-line Toyota Corolla . Check out:
Version 2.0 Altis
- Engine: 2.0;
- Doors: 4 Doors;
- Transmission: Multidrive with seven gears, paddle shift and sport mode selector knob;
- Power: 153.6 hp (e) – 5,800 rpm;
- Torque: 20.7 kgfm (e) / 4,800 rpm;
- Front Brakes: 10.9 “Ventilated Disc (ABS, EBD and BAS);
- Rear Brakes: 10.6 “Solid Disc (ABS, EBD and BAS);
- Length: 4.620 mm;
- Width: 2,047 mm to 2,057 mm2;
- Height: 1,485 mm;
- Wheelbase: 2,700 mm;
- Weight: 1,340 kg;
- Handle: 470 l .;
- Direction: EPS (Progressive Electro assisted);
- Tires: 215/50 R17;
- Fuel tank: 60 l.