The VW T-Cross 2021 is already scheduled for national release, it’s the months of April and May! But to quench the curiosity by then, we prepared an assessment with all the details involving the serial items, motorization, technical specifications and even the possible prices of the VW T-Cross 2021 . To know, just follow!
VW T-Cross 2021
With very sporty lines, the 2021 model bets on a visual irrigated aggressiveness to impact the market with this release, next we will see more of the model!
➤ Who was interested in this release, also looked:
The VW T-Cross 2021 features LED daytime running lights and a redesigned front grille. The Volkswagen SUV will be developed by the MQB base and therefore it will also bring the very robust C, since they are characteristics of the automaker. In addition, the bumper has chrome elements that connect and mimic two exhaust outlets.
Interior and VW T-Cross 2021 series items
The interior of the VW T-Cross 2021 has not yet revealed images. But we know that the SUV will have some items that Polo and Virtus were wrong to not offer to the consumer.
Among the main items of the Volkswagen T-Cross 2021 we have:
- Digital air conditioning;
- Six-speed manual or automated (DSG), dual-clutch, six- or seven-speed manual gearbox;
- On-board computer;
- Account turns;
- Assisted steering;
- Electrical direction;
- Display heads-up;
- Ventilated disc brakes on front / solid discs in back;
- The advanced digital panel;
- The inNewtive digital driver panel inherited from Audi;
- Stability Control System (ESC);
- Four USB ports in the cab;
- Automatic braking system;
- Infotainment system;
- Automated transmission.
Among the safety items are:
- ABS brakes – anti-lock brakes;
- Electronic assistants;
- On-board computer;
- Electronic brake distribution EBD;
- Automatic braking;
- Keyless-alarm system with remote control.
VW T-Cross 2021 engine and datasheet
Regarding the VW T-Cross 2021 engine, everything indicates that we will have the 1.4 TSI Golf with 150 hp and 25.5 kgfm, it always comes with the automatic transmission. According to experts, it will be one of the best performance cars in the segment of compact SUVs.
- Motorization: 1.4 TSI of 150 hp or the 1.6 aspirated of 118 hp, with manual gearbox of 5 gears or automatic of 6 position;
- Length: 4.13 m
- Width: 798 mm;
- Height: 563 mm;
- Between-axes: 2,56 m;
- Weight: 250 kg;
- Luggage Capacity: 400 liters.
Attention : As soon as the Volkswagen T-Cross datasheet is released, we will update more information for our readers, follow!
Versions and Prices of the VW T-Cross 2021
- New VW T-Cross with 1.4 TSI engine: From $ 24000 ;
- New VW T-Cross with engine 1.6 aspirated: From $ 27500 .