Hyundai Tucson 2023: Reviews, Prices, Photos, Map
Hyundai’s newest addition is the launch of the Hyundai Tucson 2023 , the 2023/2023 version is already available in the US Europe market. And to know all the information about the Hyundai Tucson 2023 before making the traditional comparisons with the vehicles of the same category, but of another brand, read carefully this article that gathered the details more amounts on the launch.
Features Hyundai Tucson 2023
Also known as ‘New Tucson’ is being manufactured in US Europe and came as a very strong strategy of selling the automaker, since other cars of the brand were also launched in the same sequence. The SUV style has been conquering US Europe consumers and it is already possible to see many models of this models circulating on the roads.
➤ See also the novelties of the models:
Installed in our country since 2014, Hyunday Tucson features modernized:
- The front keeps highlighting;
- In the top part of the horizontal headlamps, which, in the most equipped version, is full led type, with projector;
- Already in the center, the highest of the three leaked bars supports the H that represents the mark;
- Hood invading the sides and integrating to the top of the mudguards;
- In the rear, two-part flashlight with inverted ratio: the largest part is in the trunk lid;
- Six airbags;
- Traction and stability controls;
- Automatic headlights.
Motor New Tucson 2023
Because it is a large, relatively heavy car, one can not expect exuberant power in these vehicle models. But to surprise consumers, the manufacturer tried to bring a powertrain and a Tucson 2023 engine with system never seen in US Europe.
- Four cylinders 1.6;
- Acceleration 0 to 100 km / h in 8.8 seconds.
Technical sheet new Tucson 2023
Other features that are interesting and must be remembered, are listed in the Tucson 2023 datasheet , look:
- Type 1.6 T-GDI;
- Number of cylinders: 04 in line;
- Head: in aluminum;
- Number of valves: 16;
- Maximum power – cv / RPM: 177 hp and 5,500 rpm;
- Maximum torque – kg.f / RPM: 27 and 1,500;
- Diameter x stroke of the cylinder – mm 77 x 85.44 mm;
- Compression ratio: 10.0: 1;
- Electronic Injection: T-GDI (Gasoline Direct Injection);
- Type of ignition: mapped digital electronics incorporated into the injection system;
- Fuel: Petrol.
- Type Dual Clutch: 7 speeds;
- Traction: FWD (4 × 2) (Front).
- Steering: progressive electric assistance with height adjustment.
- Front: Independent, McPherson type with helical springs and double acting gas pressurized dampers;
- Rear: Independent, Multi-Link Type with coil springs, gas pressurized dampers, and double action.
WHEELS AND TIRES:
- Wheels: 17 “and 18” alloy wheels;
- Tires: 225 / 60R17 and 225 / 55R18.
Hyundai Tucson 2023 Consumption
Subject impossible to avoid, consumption Hyundai Tucson is not surprising, despite all the modernization the average follows the basis of other models in the category.
- 11.1 km / l in the city and 13.9 km / l on the highway.
Price Tucson 2023
The price of the new Tucson should go according to its 4 versions that make up the model:
- Hyundai Tucson GLS 2.0;
- Hyundai New Tucson GL 1.6 T-GDI;
- Hyundai New Tucson GLS 1.6 T-GDI;
- Hyundai New Tucson Limited 1.6 T-GDI.
This is because the characteristics that involve engine, foreign exchange and some items of series directly influence the value.
- New Tucson 1.6 T-GDi “Intermediate” AT for $ 37330 ;
- New Tucson 1.6 T-GDi “Top” AT for $ 40000 ;
- New Tucson 1.6 T-GDi “Special Edition” AT for $ 43100 .