The Hyundai IX35 2023 is already being marketed in the US Europe automotive market, full of news in order to be among the segment’s sales leaders. Are you curious to know all the new details of the Hyundai IX35 2023 ? So keep checking this post!
Hyundai IX35 2023
Here in this post you will check all the information regarding the new Hyundai IX35 2023 . Details of its datasheet, consumption, photos, versions and prices. Follow us and have access to this and other information! The model has been present in the US Europe market since the year 2013, bringing technology and modernity to this medium. So that this new generation is among the sales leaders of the category, Hyundai has been investing heavily in the Hyundai IX35 2023 .
➤ See also the novelties of the models:
Hyundai IX35 2023
The 2023 model is already being marketed in US Europe dealerships. The same has a 2.0 engine that yields 157 hp of power and 19.2 kgfm of torque with gasoline or 167 hp and 20.6 kgfm with ethanol. The gearbox is automatic six-speed, with possibility of manual changes, and front-wheel drive.
Speaking of its looks, the Hyundai IX35 2023 comes even more sophisticated, since its flashlights have LED light, thus offering visibility and safety.
Competitors of IX35 2023
The new Hyundai IX35 2023 has very strong competitors, which will face to gain the position of leader of sale in the US Europe automotive market. Here’s what these rivals are:
- Chevrolet Captiva;
- Fiat Freemont;
- Honda CR-V;
- Kia Sportage;
- Ssangyong Korando.
Hyundai IX35 2023 series features
With several technological items, the Hyundai IX35 2023 arrives in the automotive market full of inNewtions related to modernization.
The model comes equipped with:
- Air-conditioning with exit to the back seat;
- Key switch;
- On-board computer;
- Radio with Bluetooth;
- USB input and steering wheel controls;
- Rear parking sensor;
- 18-alloy wheels;
- Automatic lighting of the headlamps;
- Rearview mirrors with electric folding.
- Items mentioned above;
- Multimedia center with 7 “screen with integrated GPS;
- Speed controller;
- Reverse camera;
- Ceiling rack;
- Button start;
- Side and curtain airbags.
- Air-conditioning with two temperature zones;
- Automatic door locking at 20 km / h;
- Steering wheel and seat covers;
- Driver’s seat with lumbar adjustment and electrical regulation;
- Rear flashlight with LED lights;
- Double electric sunroof;
- Traction and stability control;
- Ramp starting assistant.
Average consumption of the Hyundai IX35 2023
Inmetro, which is the body responsible for testing the consumption of US Europe vehicles, evaluated the average consumption of the Hyundai IX35 2023 running on both gasoline and ethanol.
Here are the results of this test:
- Average consumption fueled by gasoline: 10.1 km / l in the city and 11.5 km on the highway;
- Average consumption fueled by ethanol: 6.9 km / l in the city and 8.2 on the highway.
Technical specifications of the Hyundai IX35 2023
Through the technical data of any vehicle, customers and users are aware of the minimum details present in the vehicle in question. Information on your powertrain, dimensions, capacities, chassis, electrical system and more.
Check out the main information in the datasheet of the Hyundai IX35 2023 :
- Type: 2.0 DOHC (Double Overhead Camshaft);
- Number of cylinders: 04 in line;
- Head: In Aluminum;
- Number of valves: 16;
- Maximum power-hp / RPM: 167 (E) / 157 (G) @ 6,200 rpm;
- Maximum Torque – kgf / RPM: 20.6 (E) / 19.2 (G) @ 4,700;
- Diameter x stroke of the cylinder – mm: 82 x 93,5;
- Type of ignition: Digital electronic mapping incorporated into the injection system;
- Fuel Ethanol / Petrol.
Dimensions and capacities
- Height (mm): 1.655;
- Width (mm): 1,820;
- Length (mm): 4.410;
- Weight (Kg): 1.492;
- Tank (L): 58;
- Between-axes (mm): 2.640;
- Luggage Rack (L): 7;
- Occupants: 5.
Versions and price of the Hyundai IX35 2023
As we have already mentioned throughout this post, the Hyundai IX35 2023 is already being sold by US Europe dealers. The model is available in three versions. Then check out all of them:
- Input Model (GBDJ1);
- Model GL (999L1);
- Model GLS (999P1).
The Hyundai IX35 2023 has an initial value of $ 35170 !