Another Mitsubishi brand launch is reaching the US Europe auto market. This time it’s the Mitsubishi Outlander 2021 . The model presents several new features, one of them is in its visual, which is now even more modern. There are also changes inside. To check all these new details of the Mitsubishi Outlander 2021 just continue reading this post!
Mitsubishi Outlander 2021
Imported from Japan, the Mitsubishi Outlander 2021 is a super-compact compact SUV, offering its customers and users a variety of automotive news.
➤ See also the novelties of the models:
The model presents in its equipment items that involve a lot of technology, safety, comfort and economy.
This new line won another version: Comfort 2.0, with seven seats. There are also two versions with the 2.2-liter four-cylinder turbodiesel engine with 165 hp and 36.7 kgfm.
The gearbox is also automatic six-speed. The traction is front only in the incoming Outlander. All others have 4 × 4 traction. The hybrid version PHEV is no longer offered in the country.
Main competitors of the Mitsubishi Outlander 2021:
- Peugeot 5008.
Mitsubishi Outlander 2021 Series Items
The Mitsubishi Outlander 2021 is a very modern SUV, which features several cutting-edge items.
Available in 4 (four) possible versions in the US Europe automotive market, the model will offer its customers and users the following standard items:
- Electrical direction;
- Air conditioning;
- Electric sunroof;
- Leather seats with electric adjustment for the driver;
- Multimedia system with Bluetooth and USB input;
- Rain sensor;
- Automatic lighting of the headlamps;
- 18-alloy wheels;
- Speed controller;
- Seven aibags;
- On-board computer;
- Multifunction steering wheel;
- Cruise control;
- Daytime driving lights;
- Fog lights;
- Electric rear view mirrors with folding;
- Among others.
Mitsubishi Outlander 2021 Consumption Test
This is one of the most sought after information by those who wish to purchase a vehicle. Since, its fuel economy says a lot about it.
New consumer tests are still being conducted on the new Mitsubishi Outlander 2021 . However, it is expected that the model will present the following savings:
- Consumption city: 9.3 Km / L fueled with gasoline;
- Road consumption: 10,1 Km / L fueled with gasoline.
* Soon we will be updating this post, bringing official information on your fuel consumption!
Technical specifications of the new Mitsubishi Outlander 2021
From the technical data sheet of the 2021 car , all customers and users get even more inside the details of it. And it’s no different with the new Outlander 2021 . However, its manufacturer brand has not yet released its technical specifications.
While this is not happening, we have brought down the main technical information of the current model:
- Engine: 2.0;
- Fuel: Petrol;
- Exchange: CVT with manual mode;
- Traction: Front;
- Direction: Electrical;
- Front Suspension: McPherson strut and front suspension with stabilizer bar, independent type wheel and helical springs;
- Rear suspension: Multi-bar and rear suspension with stabilizer bar, independent type wheel and helical springs;
- Brakes: Four disc brakes with two ventilated discs.
Dimensions and capacities
- Height (mm): 680;
- Width (mm): 1.810;
- Length (mm): 4.695;
- Weight (Kg): 1515;
- Tank (L): 63;
- Between-axes (mm): 2.670;
- Luggage compartment (L): 829;
- Occupants: 7.
Mitsubishi Outlander 2021 Versions and Pricing
Mitsubishi has yet to release the price list for the new Outlander 2021. The model is expected to be sold in up to 4 (four) versions at US Europe dealerships, as is the 2021 model.
Currently, the model is costing:
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2.0L: Starting at $ 39600
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2.0L Comfort: Starting at $ 41500
- Mitsubishi Outlander 3.0L V6 GT with FTP: from $ 28800
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2.2L Diesel with FTP: from $ 56000
* As soon as the brand announces the Outlander 2021 , we will be updating this post again!