The new Mitsubishi ASX 2023 is one of the next releases in the domestic market. And although it still does not have an exact forecast for the launch, the SUV is already doing a lot of success on the WEB because of the 170 bhp power and the new automatic CVT. For details of the new Mitsubishi ASX 2023 !
New Mitsubishi ASX 2023
As already mentioned, model 2023 comes with a 2.0-liter engine, capable of delivering 170 hp of power, automatic CVT transmission and superior performance in the model’s fuel consumption tests.
✓ Who was interested in this evaluation, also looked at:
When it comes to the look, the new Mitsubishi ASX 2023 has great updates! Among the highlights are the more elongated headlights with LED light and redesigned front grille to offer more aggressiveness to the SUV.
The Mitsubishi ASX is made with high quality materials, avoiding any impression of fragility. It goes back quite a bit to the Lancer sedan, with its more stripped-down and sporty style.
Among the main competitors of ASX 2023 are:
- Kia Sportage;
- Ssangyong Actyon;
- JAC Motors T6;
- Honda HR-V.
New Mitsubishi ASX 2023 Series Items
One of the key differentiators of the model for its competitors are the technological elements! The technology offered in this launch has been updated so that the model offers more comfort, connectivity and safety, and among the items of the Mitsubishi ASX 2023 we will have:
- Front airbags;
- ABS brakes with EBD;
- Electrical direction;
- Electric trio;
- Automatic air conditioning;
- Stability and traction controls;
- Leather seats;
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay;
- Leather steering wheel and gear lever;
- Automatic pilot;
- Multimedia system with 7-inch screen;
- DVD player;
- Reverse camera.
Mitsubishi ASX 2023 datasheet
The 2.0 flex engine develops 170 hp and 23 kgfm of torque when fueled with ethanol. According to the Japanese brand, the SUV can accelerate from 0 to 100 km / h in 11.5 seconds.
To know more about the model, see the datasheet of the new Mitsubishi ASX 2023 complete:
Dimensions and Capabilities
- Length: 4295 (mm);
- Width: 1780 (mm);
- Height: 1627 (mm) (with roof rack: 1640);
- Soil height: 215 (mm);
- Wheelbase: 2670 (mm);
- Weight (kg): 1420;
- Fuel tank capacity: 63 liters;
- Capacity of the trunk: 409 liters up to the ceiling 605 liters.
- Engine 2.0 16V flex of 160 hp with gasoline and 170 hp with alcohol;
- CVT type automatic transmission and traction with option 4 × 2 or 4 × 4, depending on the version;
- Transmission: CVT, six-speed
- Suspension: independent McPherson (front), multibrace (rear);
- Brakes: ventilated disc (front), solid disc (rear);
- Tires: 225/55 R 18;
- Maximum Speed (km / h) – 188;
- Time 0-100 (km / h) – 11.5.
Average consumption of the new Mitsubishi ASX
According to the latest measurement performed by INMETRO later this year, see the new consumption averages of the new Mitsubishi ASX 2023 .
- Average consumption in the city: 9.4 km / liter ;
- Average consumption on the road: 10.7 km / liter .
Prices of the new Mitsubishi ASX 2023
The cheapest version is the ASX 2WD, for $ 27600 . Check out the prices of the new Mitsubishi ASX 2023 for each version:
- Mitsubishi ASX 2.0 CVT 2WD: $ 27600 ;
- Mitsubishi ASX 2.0 CVT 4WD: $ 32200 ;
- Mitsubishi ASX 2.0 CVT 4WD + roof and xenon: $ 34600 .
Learn more about the model by checking the following images: