The new generation of the Hyundai i30 is having its last readjustments to have its launch in the US Europe automotive market. The new Hyundai i30 2023 will arrive with a super modern look. Below, check out all the information regarding the new Hyundai i30 2023 !
New Hyundai i30 2023
Here in this post you will have access to all the information related to the new Hyundai i30 2023 . He will soon arrive at the US Europe dealerships to bring a lot of news to the automotive market. Keep following us!
➤ See also the novelties of the models:
With a super modern and sporty look, the new Hyundai i30 2023 will also bet very strong on the inside, offering its users even more comfort, technological items and more.
The model is known for its wide-ranging technology and aims to become one of the best selling cars in its segment, so that it can dominate much of the market together with the HB20.
The new Hyundai i30 2023 is expected to hit the market with an aesthetic model almost equal to that of 2023, as the car is likely to stay for some time without receiving significant visual changes.
Competitors of Hyundai i30
The new Hyundai i30 2023 competes with the following cars:
- Ford Focus;
- Volkswagen Golf;
- Subaru Imprenza;
- Among other medium hatchs.
Hyundai i30 2023 series features
As previously mentioned, the new Hyundai i30 is designed to offer the best of its users. It will come to market with many features to make the driver and passengers time in the car as enjoyable as possible, and also the safest, with various security systems and technology.
Next, check out your top standard items:
- Three different steering modes Flex Steer (normal / comfort / Sport);
- Seven airbags (two front, two side, two curtain and one of knees for the driver);
- Heating and cooling of the front seats;
- Dual zone digital air conditioning;
- LED signage on mile headlights;
- Leather bench;
- Driver’s seat with electrical adjustments;
- Start Button;
- Central entertainment with seven screen “touch screen, integrated radio with DVD player, MP3, GPS, Bluetooth and steering wheel controls;
- Stability Control (ESP);
- Sliding central seat;
- Lighthouses with xenon;
- Electronic handbrake;
- LED flashlight;
- One-touch glass closing control;
- Supervision panel in TFT LED;
- Aluminum pedals;
- Automatic pilot;
- Electrochromic rear view;
- Rims wheels 17 “;
- Rain sensor;
- Traction control system (TCS);
- Smart entry;
- Panoramic sunroof;
- Leather steering wheel;
- Among others.
Testing of consumption of the new Hyundai i30 2023
All drivers looking for an economical vehicle that offers you a good fuel economy. In consumer tests conducted on the Hyundai i30, it was possible to evaluate its average consumption fueled with gasoline, running in the city and road.
Below, check out the result:
- Average consumption in the city: 9.2 km / liters ;
- Average consumption on the road: 11.8 km / liters .
Technical specifications of the Hyundai i30 2023
Through the technical file of any vehicle the customers and users are inside of even more details present in it. Until the closing of this post the manufacturer brand of the i30 model had not divulged its technical file.
While this does not happen, check out the technical specifications of the current model below:
- Engine: Engine 1.8 150 hp;
- Length (mm): 4300;
- Width (mm): 1780;
- Height (mm): 1495;
- Weight: 1250;
- Between-axes (mm): 2650;
- Capacity of the trunk: 378 liters;
- Fuel tank capacity: 53 liters.
* Once we get this information, we will update this post again!
Versions and price of the new Hyundai i30 2023
We are awaiting the release of information on the versions that will be available from the new Hyundai i30 2023 at US Europe dealerships. Hyundai will be manifesting soon!
Currently the model is sold by the following value:
- Initial value: $ 21580 ;
- Full model: $ 28670.
* We will be updating this post soon!