New Hyundai Crete 2023: Prices, Photos, Versions and Differentials
New to car lovers! A new model of the Korean automaker Hyundai will soon be launched in the country’s automotive market. We are talking about the new Hyundai Crete 2023 that comes with the great responsibility to continue being one of the sales leaders among its category in US Europe. Check out the latest news, prices, photos and versions of the new Hyundai Crete 2023 .
New Hyundai Crete 2023
The SUV will arrive on national soil in the first half of 2017 bringing inNewtive proposals and very competitive prices. Follow this article now for everything you need to know about the new Hyundai Crete 2023 .
What will change in the New Hyundai Crete 2023?
The Crete line is still new and so much in the national market! Launched in US Europe in 2017, Hyundai Crete quickly fell into the taste of auto consumers. Currently manufactured in Piracicaba, interior of São Paulo, the model is synonymous with technology and elegance.
- Check also the news of:
– New Duster 2023
– Honda HR-V 2023
The second generation of the creta line will bring great news. Check out now what will change in the new Hyundai Crete 2023:
- LED lights;
- Start Stop & Go System;
- Face key Smart Key;
- Central multimedia blueNAV;
- Body protection;
- 17 “Diamond Wheels
- Electronic stability and traction control.
Serial items present in the New Hyundai Crete 2023?
Although very new in the country, the new Hyundai Crete 2023 is already considered a great purchase when it comes to its cost benefit. Now check out the serial items in this model.
From its most economical version, the new Hyundai Creta 2023 features:
- ABS brakes;
- On-board computer;
- Radio with Bluetooth;
- USB and steering wheel controls;
- Electrical direction;
- Air conditioning;
- Electric windows;
- Steering wheel with height and depth adjustments;
- Rearview mirrors with electrical adjustment;
- Height adjustment for the driver’s seat;
- Tire pressure monitoring and 16-inch alloy wheels.
As for its more complete version, in addition to the items already mentioned above, we can find:
- 7-inch multimedia center with Android Auto and Apple Carplay;
- Electronic stability and traction control;
- Start stop system;
- Automatic air-conditioning digital;
- Driver’s seat with ventilation and height adjustment;
- Front, side and curtain airbags;
- Brown leather seats;
- Leather steering wheel;
- Adjusting height and depth of the steering wheel;
- Assistant head on ramp fog lights;
- Parking Sensor;
- GPS navigator;
- 17-inch diamond wheels;
- Reverse camera.
Average consumption of the new Hyundai Crete 2023
In the technical part the new Hyundai Creta 2023 will keep fuel consumption at the same average as its competitors. With the novelty of the Start Stop & Go system the car will be much more economical than its previous model.
Check out now the data of the average consumption of the new Hyundai Creta 2023 measured by Inmetro:
Inside the city, fueled with ethanol, the new Hyundai Creta 2023 reaches the average of 7.6km / l and 8.2km / l on the roads.
When fueled the Hyundai Crete 2023 makes 10.4km / l in the city and 11.7km / l on the roads.
Prices and Versions of the new Hyundai Crete 2023
Due to the sales success of its predecessor model, the new Hyundai Crete will have a readjustment in its prices. See the estimated prices and versions below:
- New Crete 1.6 Attitude $ 19750 ;
- New Crete 1.6 Press $ 21180 ;
- New Crete 1.6 Automatic press $ 23060 ;
- New Crete 2.0 Automatic press $ 25000 ;
- New Crete 2.0 Automatic Prestige $ 26900 .