After so much speculation, the new Volkswagen Touareg 2023 will finally debut in the US Europe auto market. This is Volkswagen’s newest model, adopting more technologies in its safety, comfort and economy items. Below, check out more information about the Volkswagen Touareg 2023 !
Volkswagen Touareg 2023
In this post you will have access to all the information and details present in the new Volkswagen Touareg 2023 . We have brought your new datasheet, result of the tests of consumption, versions, prices and much more!
➤ See also the news of the 2023 models:
Volkswagen Touareg 2023
The new Volkswagen Touareg 2023 arrives with some news and changes both inside and outside.
One of the main changes is in its look, which is now even more modern.
The new Touareg completely changes its front, with a grille that mimics the look of the Arteon sedan, with headlights “connected” to the grille. This new face helps to leave the pompous SUV with a strong and imposing presence, differentiating it from the rest of Volkswagen’s line of crossovers.
Headlights are not the type of Full-LED you find on other models, as they use Audi’s matrix technology, considered the world’s most advanced automotive.
In the most complete versions, the interior will feature a 12-inch digital dashboard working in pairs with a gigantic 15-inch touchscreen.
Competitors of Touareg 2023:
- Ford EcoSport;
- Hyundai Tucson;
- Chevrolet Tracker;
- Among others.
Serial items found on the new Volkswagen Touareg 2023
The Volkswagen Touareg 2023 is considered one of the most complete cars of the brand, reaching the US Europe automotive market with several technological equipment, safety, comfort, economy, stability and others.
The model is designed to be among the sales leaders in the category.
Next, check out the serial items in this release:
- “Autopilot” – automatic speed control;
- 2 Front coasters;
- 6 airbags;
- 8 speakers;
- Warning of non-use of the seat belt;
- Electrically adjustable front lumbar support;
- Two-zone digital “Climatronic” air conditioning;
- Steering column with height and depth adjustment;
- Central rear armrest;
- Fatigue detector;
- Servotronic steering;
- Multifunctional “Premium” color display;
- Fog lights;
- Electronic parking brake with “Auto-Hold” function;
- Tire pressure loss indicator;
- Front carrier with cover;
- “4MOTION” full wheel drive;
- Back camera;
- Additional carpeting on carpet;
- Ambient lighting;
- Parasols with mirrors and lighting;
- Bixenon headlight package;
- Reserved for VL;
- Among others.
Economy offered by the Volkswagen Touareg 2023
We know that one of the most sought after information by those who wish to buy a vehicle, is about the results of the consumption of it. Regarding this release, tests are still in the making. Therefore, we have not yet obtained the results of the economy of the Volkswagen Touareg 2023 .
However, according to speculations the model may offer the following average consumption:
- Volkswagen Touareg: average of 5.5 km / l in the city and 8.2 km / l on the road.
Volkswagen Touareg 2023 datasheet
We are waiting for the release of the technical file of the new Volkswagen Tourag 2023 . Once we get this information, we will update this post again!
In the meantime, check out the information contained in the data sheet for the current model:
- Width: 1,984 mm (44 mm wider than its previous version);
- Height: 1,702 mm (7 mm lower);
- Length: 7,878 m (77 mm longer);
- Capacity of the trunk: 810 Liters;
- Occupants: 7 passengers.
The Touareg 2023 will have a pair of 3.0 V6 turbodiesel engines of 231 hp and 285 hp. In the second half, it will be the turn of the V6 of 340 hp fueled with gasoline to get on the line. At the top of the line will be the 4.0 V8 diesel of 421 hp and that should have enough torque to move a mountain.
Versions and prices of the Volkswagen Touareg 2023
Information about the value of the new Volkswagen Touareg 2023 has not yet been disclosed by the manufacturer brand.
The model is expected to remain available in only two versions costing:
- Volkswagen Touareg Touareg V6: $ 89000;
- Volkswagen Touareg Touareg V8 R-Line: $ 107000 .
We will be updating this post soon!