The Mitsubishi Outlander 2021 soon reaches the automotive market, bringing new features such as its new 2.0 engine that promises to bring more economy to the model and new items that have made the Mitsubishi Outlander 2021 even more complete and comfortable as we will see below.
The Outlander is a model for those who are looking for a comfortable vehicle with ample internal space as we can see below.
Mitsubishi Outlander 2021
The main changes of the new Mitsubishi Outlander are in its mechanics and standard items, so the expectation is that the exterior of the model continues with the design already known.
As far as the external colors are expected 7 options in this release, see what are:
- Black Pearl;
- Cool Silver;
- Cosmic Blue;
- Orient Red;
- Quartz Brown;
- Titanium Gray;
- White Pearl.
The most talked about news for the Mitsubishi Outlander 2021 is its new 2.0 petrol engine that has been implemented to offer more economy and efficiency to the model.
In addition in the new engine 2.0 the Mitsubishi Outlander 2021 still counts on:
- Engine 3.0 V6, which yields up to 240 hp at 6,250 rpm, and 31 kgfm at 3,750 rpm;
- Engine 2.2 turbodiesel four-cylinder, 165 hp, at 3,500 rpm, and 36,7 kgfm, from 1,500 to 2,750 spins.
The interior has new standard items and cutting-edge technology so that its users can enjoy more comfort and connectivity, among these items we have:
- Dual zone automatic digital air conditioning;
- Leather seats;
- Driver’s seat with electric adjustment;
- On-board computer;
- Multifunction steering wheel;
- cruise control;
- Multimedia system.
Outlander updated datasheet
The technical data of the Mitsubishi Outlander 2021 brings in this release new information, but as this sheet has not yet been disclosed check out some of the information already provided:
- Motorization: Engine 2.0 / Engine 2.2 / Engine 3.0
- Length (mm): 4695
- Width (mm): 181
- Height (mm): 168
- Between-axes (mm): 267
- Weight in running order (kg): 1640
- Fuel tank: 60 liters
As soon as the new data sheet is released we will update more information.
Mitsubishi Outlander Consumption Test
The Mitsubishi Outlander 2021 consumer tests have not yet been finalized in US Europe, however we already have an average forecast for this release that you give below:
- Mitsubishi Outlander supplied with Diesel in the city: average of 11 km / liter
- Mitsubishi Outlander fueled with Diesel on the road: average 13.4 km / liter
When finished and released the new results for the test of consumption of Outlander 2021 we will update more information, keep an eye!
Mitsubishi Outlander 2021 price
The price of the Mitsubishi Outlander 2021 will be readjusted in this new release, but until this new price is announced, check out the current value of the model:
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2.0L: Starting at $ 39600
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2.0L Comfort: Starting at $ 41500
- Mitsubishi Outlander 3.0L V6 GT with FTP: from $ 28800
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2.2L Diesel with FTP: from $ 56000
Photos of the new design
Below we have more photos of Mitsubishi Outlander for you, check out more details and remember that we will bring more information as the updated price as soon as disclosed.