The SUV of the Renaut automaker is preparing to reach the US Europe market. Of course we are talking about the new Duster 2023 ! With the promise of modernity and high style the new Duster 2023 will sure surprise all the car lovers of the country. Check out below photos, prices and versions of this great machine.
New Duster 2023
The main change expected for the new Duster 2023 is the promise to support up to 7 people. Find out what the other news is now!
What will change in the new Duster 2023?
The SUV was introduced in the international market in the year 2010 and quickly arrived in US Europe pretending to be the biggest competitor of until then adored Ford Ecosport. Currently the Duster 2023 is manufactured in Romania and should only arrive here soon after being inaugurated on an international scale.
The main characteristic of the Duster line is to offer attractive consumption conditions, so it has gained throughout its generations a space in the national market.
Check out what are the biggest news related to the new Duster 2023 :
- Possibility of 7 places;
- 4 × 4 wheel drive;
- Addition of internal space;
- Access to new entertainment technologies;
- New CVT type automatic gearbox;
- MEDIA Nav Evolution multimedia system with 7 ” touch screen;
- ABS brakes with EBD.
What are the serial items n Egg Duster 2023?
Throughout the generations, the Duster line has proved to be one of the best investments when it comes to its cost benefit. Check out what the new Duster 2023 will be :
- Electrical direction;
- Air conditioning;
- Electric windows and latches;
- Automatic pilot system;
- On-board computer;
- Multifunctional steering wheel with leather trim and controls;
- Steering column adjustment;
- Double Airbags;
- Multimedia center with GPS navigator;
- Parking Sensor;
- Driver’s seat with height adjustment;
- Reverse camera and external mirrors with electrical adjustment.
Is it a complete vehicle or not? Continue reading about the news of the new Duster 2023 in the next topics.
Average consumption of the new Duster
Should the promise of the CVT automatic gearbox be confirmed, the performance of the Duster 2023 will be much higher than its predecessor. This economy will make the vehicle even more inviting to the US Europe consumer. Check now the data measured according to Inmetro data:
When fueled with ethanol, the new Duster 2023 will reach 7.3 km / l in urban perimeters. Already on the road this performance reaches up to 7.9 km / l.
Already with the use of gasoline, the new Duster 2023 when run in the city makes the average of 10.6 km / l and can reach up to 11.4 km / l on the road.
Prices and versions of the new Duster 2023
Despite being considered the cheapest of its competitors, the new Duster 2023 will have a large readjustment in its table. Mainly for the new series items and the other several improvements presented.
Check out the prices and versions of the new Duster 2023 :
- Renault Duster 1.6 16 v Expression (Flex) for $ 18850 ;
- Renault Duster 1.6 16 Dynamique (Flex) for $ 20500 ;
- Renault Duster 2.0 16 Dynamique (Flex) for $ 22390 ;
- Renault Duster 2.0 16 Dynamique (Automatic) (Flex) for $ 22500 ;
- Renault Duster 2.0 16 Dynamique 4 × 4 (Flex) for $ 23000 .
What did you think of the news brought by Renault to the new Duster ? Leave your comment here in the post!
Soon we will bring more information to keep our readers always up to date.
Photos of the new Duster for 2023