New Golf 2023: Prices, Photos and Versions
The news is today due to the new Golf 2023 ! With a renewed aesthetic, the new line of Volkswagen will soon arrive in US Europe and promises to continue being a total success of sales. Check out the prices, photos and versions of the new Golf 2023 below.
What will change in the new Golf 2023?
Currently the Golf line is the second best-selling model in the world, second only to the Toyota Corolla. Then follow this post!
Launched in the US Europe market in the 90’s, the Volkswagen Golf comes year after year undergoing several modifications. In the year 2016, the model won the flex engine and a 1.0 turbo engine version and for its 2023 line will be no different! The Volkswagen automaker is betting on a modernized aesthetics and new series items for the new Golf 2023 .
→ Check the Modifications for Cars:
✱ New Palio 2023
Check out the main new features of the new Golf 2023 :
- Tiptronic six-speed automatic gearbox;
- taillights and headlights with LED lights;
- 12.3-inch digital panel;
- 1.5 liter four cylinder engine.
What will be the standard items for the new Golf 2023?
Manufactured in São José dos Pinhais – Paraná, the new Golf 2023 will not leave anything to be desired in the item items series. From its most basic comfortline version 1.6 MSI already treat the following items:
- 7 airbags;
- Traction control;
- ABS brakes with EBD;
- Electrical direction;
- Air-conditioning with “Climatic” mechanical adjustment and filter of dust and pollen;
- Park Pilot system;
- 16 “alloy wheels;
- “Composition Media” infotainment system with 6.5 “touch screen;
- Approach sensor;
- Front and rear parking sensors;
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel.
In its top version of the line GOLF GTi 2.0 TSi, in addition to the above mentioned items, are also offered:
- DSG 6-speed automatic transmission;
- Sport front seats “GTI Design”;
- 18 “” Austin “alloy wheels with 225/40 R18 tires
- App-Connect, approach sensor;
- Bluetooth and navigation;
- On-board computer;
- Dynamic height adjustment and dynamic conversion light;
- Bi-xenon headlights with LED daytime running light;
- Multifunction steering wheel with sound system controls;
- “Discover Pro” infotainment system with 8 “touch screen;
- Automatic speed control and shift paddles.
Average consumption of the new Golf 2023
One reason the Golf line is so successful is at its cost. In addition to engine power and style, the new Golf 2023 is also very economical.
If there are no changes other than those mentioned above the model, check below all the data measured according to the national measurement body INMETRO:
The average consumption of the Golf TSI 1.4 flex engine in its Highiline version will be 7.9 km / l when it is run in the city and will reach 9.5 km / l on the roads with the use of ethanol.
When driven with gasoline, the city will reach about 11.6 km / l on the road 13.6 km / l.
It is important to note that the new Golf 2023 still received “A” grade by Inmetro and the CONPET seal, which evaluates the energy efficiency of the vehicle.
Prices and Versions of the new Golf 2023
Due to the inflation of the country we can expect a readjustment in the prices of the new Golf 2023 , compared to its line of the year 2017.
Check out the estimated prices for each version of the new Golf 2023 :
- Golf Comfortline 1.0 TSI: $ 21220 ;
- Golf Highline 1.4 TSI: $ 27500 ;
- Golf Highline 1.4 TSI AT: $ 29550 ;
- GTI: Golf GTI 2.0 TSI AT: $ 36300;
It is important to note that Golf 2023 when compared to its competitors, gives a show in cost benefit and return to the owner.
So car lovers, did you like the news? Be smart, we will soon add more information about the new Golf 2023 .