The new Volkswagen Polo 2023 is already being sold at US Europe dealerships. This release features a range of super modern equipment. Ready to check out all the details of the Volkswagen Polo 2023 ? So stay with us!
Volkswagen Polo 2023
A simple model, but that offers everything that is best among the vehicles of the same category. The Volkswagen Polo 2023 is a car considered complete, with several items of safety, comfort and technology. It also offers good fuel economy.
➤ Check out the news of the 2023 VW launches!
With a sporty look, the Polo 2023 remains with aggressive lines that stand out in its front headlamps and rear taillights, which have been redesigned for this launch.
Inside, users can enjoy even more comfort, as the model offers a large internal space.
Main competitors of the Volkswagen Polo 2023:
Serial items present in the Volkswagen Polo 2023
Although not a luxury car full of technologies, the new model Volkswagen 2023 offers everything your target audience expects. The model has several items of safety, comfort and technology.
Available in 4 (four) versions, this model has:
- “ABS” – anti-lock brakes and “EBD” – electronic brake distribution;
- “Keyless” – alarm system with remote control;
- Air-conditioning with dust filter and pollen;
- Mobile phone holder with USB input for charging;
- Front and rear electric windows with “one touch” function on the front.
Version 1.6 MSI
- All items mentioned above.
Comfortline 200 TSI version
- “HHC” (Hill Hold Control) – assistant for climbing / climbing;
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Traction Control (ASR) and Electronic Differential Lock (EDS);
- Front armrest with carrier, rear air vents and 2 USB ports for charging;
- Fog lights with static conversion light;
- Illumination of the trunk.
Highline 200 TSI version
- “Kessy” – access to the vehicle without the use of the key and button for starting the engine;
- “Autopilot” – automatic speed control;
- “Climatronic” digital air conditioner with dust and pollen filter;
- Digital Combo Instrument (Active Info Display);
- LED daytime running light next to fog lights.
Fuel economy of the new Polo
In tests of consumption already realized in the new Volkswagen Polo 2023 , the model presented the following fuel economy:
- Fueled with gasoline: 11.6 km / l in the city and 14.1 km / l on the highway;
- Fueled with alcohol: 8 km / l in the city and 9.8 km / l on the road.
Technical specifications of the Volkswagen Polo 2023
Through the information contained in the datasheet of the 2023 car , you can check the details of it. And it’s no different with the new Volkswagen Polo 2023 . Through its technical specifications, customers and users are made aware of the model’s engine, chassis, dimensions and capabilities.
Below, check out:
- Motorization: 1.0;
- Fuel: Alcohol and Gasoline;
- Exchange: Manual of 5 gears;
- Traction: Front;
- Direction: Electrical;
- Front Suspension: McPherson strut and front suspension with stabilizer bar, independent type wheel and helical springs;
- Rear suspension: Torsion axle suspension, semi-independent wheel type and helical springs;
- Brakes: Two disc brakes with two ventilated discs.
Dimensions and capacity
- Height (mm): 1.468;
- Width (mm): 1.751;
- Length (mm): 4.057;
- Weight (kg): 1.058;
- Tank (L): 52;
- Between-axes (mm): 2.568;
- Luggage compartment (L): 300;
- Occupants: 5.
Versions and price of the Volkswagen Polo 2023
Next, check out the price list of the new Volkswagen Polo 2023 :
- Polo 1.0: $ 13460
- Polo 1.6 MSI: $ 14800
- Polo Comfortline 200 TSI: $ 17560
- Polo Highline 200 TSI: $ 18630