New Honda City 2023: Prices, Photos and Versions
It is to reach the US Europe automotive market the new Honda City 2023 and along with it, a series of modifications in the model. An example of this is its 1.8-liter power unit or the new six-speed gearbox in place of the traditional five-speed. Are you curious to check out the other modernities of the new Honda City 2023 ? Follow our article!
Honda City 2023
The compact Honda sedan is already a classic in our country, but to continue at the top of the sales ranking needs to undergo a restyling. Track all about the new Honda City 2023 now!
✓ We separate the Launch Details for You in:
New Honda WR-V 2023
New Honda HR -V 2023
What are the changes of the Honda City 2023?
Launched in US Europe in the second half of 2009, the City line quickly gained popular appeal and has become a considerable option for consumers.
In the years of 2012 and 2013 the model received some touch-ups both aesthetic and mechanical part, but only in the year 2014 the automaker Honda decided to bring the new generation of the national market.
For 2023 are expected numerous modifications of the new Honda City 2023 , check the main ones:
- New headlamps, bumper and front grille;
- Redesigned wheels;
- LED flashlights;
- More sophisticated finish throughout the interior of the vehicle;
- Optimized connectivity;
- Tires 185/55 R16;
- Motor 1.5 l i-VTEC FlexOne.
Serial Items Present in the New Honda City 2023
What makes it a great buy in relation to cost benefit. Check out the following items in the new Honda City 2023 :
- CVT transmission;
- 6 airbags (front, side and curtain);
- Brakes with ABS and EBD (Anti-lock Brake System, electronic brake distribuiton);
- 7-inch multimedia touch screen and GPS navigator;
- Pocket knife type key with unlocking control and door locking;
- Driver’s seat with height adjustment;
- Steering column adjustable in height and depth;
- Electric windows on the 4 doors;
- Luggage compartment with 536 liters.
New Honda City 2023 and its Average Consumption
As the name of the vehicle already indicates, the new Honda City 2023 was developed to perform better in urban centers than its competitors. In addition, the model was able to obtain classification “A” within the US Europe labeling program of Inmetro with its 1.5 liter flex engine.
The consumption of the vehicle when using the ethanol is 8.6 km / l of the city and 10.3 km / l when turned on the highway.
However, when being fueled with gasoline your fuel autonomy is even better! The new Honda City 2023 makes an average of 12.4 km / l inside the city and reaches up to 14.6 km / l on the highways.
Prices and Versions of the New Honda City 2023
As the sedan is gaining optimizations, its price increases in the table, so check below are the prices for each version of the new Honda City 2023 :
- Honda City EXL: $ 22300
- Honda City EX: $ 20770
- Honda City LX: $ 18930
- Honda City DX Manual: $ 16700
- Honda City DX Automatic: $ 18200