The new Ford Edge 2023 arrives in the US Europe automotive market full of news. Starting with its look, which is now even more modern. To check out all the new details of the new Ford Edge 2023 just follow us. Below, more information on!
Ford Edge 2023
Here in this post you will check all the information regarding the new Ford Edge 2023 . We gather details of its datasheet, average consumption, versions, prices and many images. Stay with us to stay on top of all this!
Ford Edge 2023
In a further generation, the new Ford Edge 2023 has received updated design in accordance with the brand’s new visual identity, with front grille with thinner lines and redesigned headlights and bumper. Behind, the lanterns become horizontal interconnected by a lighted line. In addition to the visual, the SUV gained changes in dimensions and mechanical improvements.
This Ford launch has gained some visual changes, but the main change is under the hood: the 2.7 V6 turbo EcoBoost engine that yields 340 horsepower and 52.5 kgfm of maximum torque. The transmission is automatic with eight gears, with manual changes in the butterflies behind the steering wheel.
Top competitors of the Ford Edge 2023:
Regarding the new tones of the Ford Edge 2023 no information about was disclosed. However, it is expected that this model will be available at US Europe dealerships in the following colors:
- Silver Dublin;
- Blue Crete;
- Moscow Gray;
- Blue Waterloo;
- Red Vermont;
- Black Asturias;
- Vulcan Red;
- White Siberian.
Ford Edge 2023 Series Items
Among the main items of this release, it is possible to mention:
- SYNC® 3 with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay;
- Automatic 6-speed sequential transmission with manual shift gears on the steering wheel;
- Intelligent Integral Traction AWD;
- Front camera with 180 view;
- Intelligent Opening of the Trunk with presence sensor;
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Forward Collision Warning;
- Electrical Direction with dynamic assistant of direction;
- 8 airbags (front, side and curtain and knees for driver and passenger);
- Inflatable side belts;
- Band stay system;
- Blind Spot Monitoring System with Cross Traffic Alert – BLIS;
- Automatic Parking System;
- Heated and cooled front seats with 10-way adjustment;
- Heated rear seats;
- Electric steering adjustment with memory in 3 positions;
- Panoramic Solar Ceiling;
- DVD system on the headrests of the front seats.
Average consumption of the new Ford Edge 2023
New fuel consumption tests are being conducted on the new Ford Edge 2023 to assess its fuel economy.
For this model, it is expected that it will offer the following average consumption:
- Consumption city: 6.7 Km / L fueled with gasoline;
- Road consumption: 9.5 Km / L fueled with gasoline.
As soon as the results of the consumption tests made of the Ford Edge 2023 are announced, we will be updating this post again!
Ford Edge 2023 Datasheet
Then, check the information contained in the data sheet of this model:
- Engine: 3.5;
- Fuel: Petrol;
- Exchange: Automatic with 6-speed manual mode;
- Traction: 4 × 4;
- Direction: Electrical;
- Front Suspension: McPherson strut and front suspension with stabilizer bar, independent type wheel and helical springs;
- Rear suspension: Multi-bar and rear suspension with stabilizer bar, independent type wheel and helical springs;
- Brakes: Four disc brakes with four ventilated discs.
Dimensions and capacities
- Height (mm): 1744;
- Width (mm): 1.934;
- Length (mm): 4.782;
- Weight (kg): 2.040;
- Tank (L): 70;
- Between-axes (mm): 2,850;
- Luggage Rack (L): 912;
- Occupants: 5.
Ford Edge 2023 price
Until the closing of this post Ford had not decided on the versions and available prices of the new Ford Edge 2023 .
Currently, the model is sold from $ 43300 . For the 2023 version, it is expected that only minor adjustments to its price will be made.
Soon we will be updating this post and bringing this information to you reader!