A great news for those who like and admire SUV’s: Chevrolet is with its newest launch in this segment. The model of the time is the Chevrolet Tracker 2023 . If you want to know all the new details of the Chevrolet Tracker 2023 , follow us!
Chevrolet Tracker 2023
The SUV Tracker is a very complete model, with a super modern look and has been in the US Europe automotive market for some time.
➤ See also the novelties of the models:
The model comes from 2001 bringing elegance and modernity to those who like technology, safety, comfort and economy.
This new version of Tracker is even more attractive with a very modern design. The Chevrolet Tracker 2023 features some new features such as:
- Robust front;
- Ceiling rack;
- Daytime LED lights in its full version;
- New LED lighting;
- Reformulated shock;
- Board computer;
- New internal panel.
- Alloy wheels.
These are just a few of the items in this new model. Throughout the post you’ll be even more inside the details of the new Chevrolet Tracker 2023!
Tracker 2023 Series Items
In order to know even more details of the Chevrolet Tracker 2023? Then follow us!
The interior of this model is a very attractive point, offering its users much comfort with a large internal space. But it’s not just this feature that makes the Chevrolet Tracker 2023 appealing.
Then understand why:
- MyLink 2 multimedia system with 7-inch display;
- OnStar System;
- Electric sunroof;
- Anti-distraction alerts;
- Electrical direction;
- Isofix system;
- Air conditioning;
- Door locks and power windows on the four doors with one touch;
- Autopilot function;
- Daytime running light;
- Fog lights;
- Electric external mirrors;
- Among other items of series.
Chevrolet Tracker 2023 Consumption Test
We are still awaiting the release of the Chevrolet Tracker 2023 consumption tests being conducted by Inmetro. Once we get this information, we will come back to update this post!
But while that does not happen, you’ll be able to get a sense of how the Chevrolet Tracker 2023 will average:
- Average consumption fueled with ethanol: 7.3 km / liters in the city and 8.2 km / liters on the highway;
- Average consumption based on gasoline: 10.6 km / liters in the city and 11.7 km / liters on the highway.
Technical specifications of this model
Next, check out more details of the Tracker model:
- Type: Transverse – Front;
- Number of cylinders: 4 in line;
- Valves: DOHC, 16 valves (4 valves per cylinder);
- Compression ratio: 10.0: 1;
- Electronic fuel injection: DI (Direct Injection);
- Maximum Power (ABNT NBR 5484 / ISO 1585): Gasoline – 150 hp (110.3 kW / 148 hp) @ 5600 rpm / Ethanol – 153 hp (112.5 kW / 151 hp) @ 5200 rpm;
- Maximum Torque Liquid (ABNT NBR 5484 / ISSO 1585): Gasoline – 24.0 kgfm (235 Nm) @ 2100 rpm / Ethanol – 24.5 kgfm (240 Nm) @ 2000 rpm.
Dimensions and Capabilities
- Total Length (mm): 4.258;
- Body width (mm): 1,776;
- Overall Width – mirror to mirror (mm): 2,035;
- Height in running order (mm): 1.678;
- Wheelbase (mm): 2,555;
- Fuel tank (liters): 53;
- Luggage compartment (liters): 306/735 (with folded rear seat);
- Weight in running order (kg): 1,372.
Attention! The information mentioned above is from the current Tracker model. As soon as the technical file of the Chevrolet Tracker 2023 is released , we will update this post!
What is the price of a new Chevrolet Tracker 2023?
Curious to know wanted versions and how much will the new Chevrolet Tracker 2023 cost? Unfortunately the official table has not been released yet, but it is expected that the model will be available in the following values:
- Tracker LT: from $ 23700