The competitor of Chevrolet Onix and Hyundai HB20 is the New Model Ford Ka 2023! Completely revamped, the new Ford Ka 2023 is not only visually changing but has been restructured for the comfort and safety of the model. Keep reading and see what changes are present in this 2023 model!
New Model Ford Ka 2023
Now with automatic transmission, the New Model Ford Ka 2023 features hatch and sedan version. The bumper has been restyled, with chrome detailing on top of the line versions and fog lights in the new shape.
The launch’s structure has also been reinforced, with high strength steels at strategic points of the utility.
In the Titanium version, we see design changes, with the addition of horizontal chrome strips and small details that make the difference in aesthetics.
In the adventurous version, the Ka Freestyle gained high suspension and a different driving profile. New Model Ford Ka 2023 Competitors:
New Model Ford Ka 2023 Series Items
The center console has been updated with SYNC3 connectivity and rearranged automatic transmission tunnel. The luggage compartment remains the same, both the sedan and hatch have 257 and 445 liters respectively.
➤ Check out more similar model releases:
Check out the main New Model Ford Ka 2023 series items:
- Air conditioning;
- Electric steering;
- Front electric windows;
- Electric door lock;
- USB port;
- Connectivity with Car Play and Android Auto;
- Outside mirror cover In vehicle color;
- Bluetooth connection;
- My Connection with Voice Commands;
- USB 2 input;
- Exterior door handles in vehicle color;
- Front fog light;
- Electric rearview mirror;
- Rear parking sensor;
- SYNC ® 3;
- 6.5 ″ center panel touchscreen multifunction LCD screen;
- 6 Air bags (Front, Side and Curtain);
- AdvanceTrac® – Electronic Stability (ESC) and Traction Control (TCS);
- Electric windows Dianteros / Rear;
- Reverse camera;
- Ramp Match Assistant (HLA);
- Partially leather covered seats;
- Ceiling rack;
- Alloy Wheel 15 ″;
- Automatic Transmission 6 Speeds;
- Automatic pilot.
New Model Ford Ka 2023 Datasheet
The new Ka 2023’s automatic gearbox has a good response and keeps the downshift down for greater driver safety. In the city the turn is at 1,500 rpm while on the road at 1,800 rpm at 80 km / h.
Check out the complete engine of the new Ka :
|Vehicle Height (mm)||1525|
|Loading Capacity (Kg)||406|
Gasoline / Ethanol
|Vehicle Length (mm)||3941|
|Front brakes||The Disco|
|Rear brakes||The drum|
|Vehicle Width with Mirrors (mm)||1911|
|Vehicle Width without Mirrors (mm)||1695|
|Motor||1.5 3C 136hp|
|Number of Cylinders||3|
|Total Gross Weight (Kg)||1530|
|Vehicle weight in running order (kg)||1124|
|Power (hp)||136 (E) / 128 (G)|
|Wheel||15 ″ steel|
|Cold start system||New Model Ford Easy-Start|
Independent Macpherson Type
Self-stabilizing Twist Beam Shaft
|Fuel Tank (L)||51|
|Torque (Nm)||158 (E) / 153 (G)|
|Automatic transmission||6 Speeds|
Average consumption of versions of the new Ford Ka is:
⋙ Engine 1.0 3C
- 13.3km / l in the city
- 15.6km / l on the road
⋙ 1.5 1.5C engine
- 11.7km / l in the city
- 14.6km / l on the road
New price New Model Ford Ka 2023
Starting prices for the new Model Ford Ka 2023 puts it in the attractive value category for an economy car. Check below the average price of its versions:
- New Model Ford KA S 1.0: Starting at $ 11000;
- New Model Ford KA SE 1.0: Starting at $ 11200;
- New Model Ford KA SE Plus 1.0: Starting at $ 12000;
- New Model Ford KA SE Plus 1.5 MT: Starting at $ 13500;
- New Model Ford KA SE 1.5 AT: Starting at $ 14000;
- New Model Ford KA SE Plus 1.5 AT: Starting at $ 12200;
- New Model Ford KA FreeStyle 1.0 MT: Starting at $ 12,440;
- New Model Ford KA FreeStyle 1.5 AT: Starting at $ 16400;
- New Model Ford KA Titanium 1.5 AT: Starting at $ 16600.
Click here to make your version comparisons!
If there is new information regarding the new Ford Ka we will notify you soon.