The Nissan Sentra 2023 is the ideal model for those looking for a vehicle that is modern, has technology in its standard items and that above all offers a lot of security to users. To know more about the Nissan Sentra 2023 , just follow us!
Nissan Sentra 2023
The new Nissan Sentra 2023 is already available in the US Europe automotive market. The model arrives full of personality and performance. Now the model has the exchange XTRONIC CVT in all versions. Comfort and performance translate the quality of Nissan’s Japanese DNA.
➤ See also the news expected by other NISSAN 2023 models:
In addition, the model also features plenty of comfort and technology where your users can enjoy: Bose Premium sound system, 4 speakers, 2 tweeters and 2 subwoofers, all for you to enjoy the best of your trip.
In addition to the driver’s seat with electric regulation, it provides comfort and practicality in your day to day.
Key competitors of the Nissan Sentra 2023:
Available colors Sentra 2023
The Nissan Sentra 2023 is available in up to 5 (five) colors in the US Europe automotive market, which opens the door for customers to choose the key that is most identified.
Below, check out the colors of this release:
- Red Malbec;
- White Diamond;
- Gray Graphite;
- Silver Classic;
- Black Premium.
Serial Items in the Nissan Sentra 2023
As we have already mentioned in this post, the Nissan Sentra 2023 is a vehicle that offers enough technology and modernity whether in its interior or exterior.
For you to stay inside the equipment part of this model, we list below the main items found in it:
- Dual Zone automatic air conditioning;
- Driver’s seat with electric regulation;
- Folding rear bench 60/40, foldable;
- Intelligent face-to-face (I-Key);
- On-board computer;
- Front center console with lid and integrated armrest;
- Steering wheel audio control;
- Cruise control with steering wheel controls;
- Electric steering with variable assistance;
- Central internal lighting;
- Electronic ignition system (push button);
- FLEX START® cold start system;
- Sunroof with electric control;
- Instrument panel with 5 “TFT central display;
- Front airbags for driver and passenger;
- Frontal Collision Alert (FCW) – Safety Shield;
- ABS brakes with electronic brake control (EBD) and braking assist (BA);
- Parking Sensor;
- Bluetooth ™ with steering wheel controls;
- Radio CD Player with MP3.
Nissan Sentra 2023 Consumption Test
The new Nissan Sentra 2023 is fueled with alcohol or gasoline. Below, we have brought the consumer test result from one of the versions of this release. Look!
- Consumption city: Fueled with alcohol 6.7 Km / l and 9.9 Km / l fueled with gasoline;
- Consumption road: Fueled with alcohol 9,1 Km / l and 12,6 fueled with gasoline.
Sentra 2023 technical specifications
See below, the data sheet of Sentra 2023 :
- Engine: 2.0;
- Currency Exchange: CVT;
- Traction: Front;
- Direction: Electrical;
- Front Suspension: McPherson strut and front suspension with stabilizer bar, independent type wheel and helical springs;
- Rear suspension: Torsion axle suspension, semi-independent wheel type and helical springs;
- Brakes: Four disc brakes with two ventilated discs.
Dimensions and capacities
- Height (mm): 1.504;
- Width (mm): 1761;
- Length (mm): 4.636;
- Weight (kg): 1.327;
- Tank (L): 52;
- Between-axes (mm): 2,700;
- Suitcase (L): 503;
- Occupants: 5.
Versions and price of the Nissan Sentra 2023
Already available in US Europe dealerships, the new Nissan Sentra is available in 3 (three) versions, each costing:
- Sentra 2.0 S: from $ 22380;
- Sentra 2.0 SV: from $ 24770;
- Sentra 2.0 SL: from $ 28280.