Peugeot made a mystery, but finally announced the launch of the new Peugeot 5008 2023 ! After going through a huge change, leaving aside the minivan contours, the model happens to be an SUV and promises to be a big name segment! To know more about the new Peugeot 5008 2023 , just check the details of the following article!
New Peugeot 5008 2023
The first generation of the 5008 was launched in 2009, but did not bring good results to the French automaker! Initially the model was a minivan, but the market of this segment shrank precipitously.
To stay alive on the market, he needed to take a look at the visual, turning himself into an SUV in this second generation.
The new Peugeot 5008 2023 has as its main competitors:
The medium-large size of the new Peugeot 5008 allowed the inclusion of 7 seats in the vehicle. Like all French models, it features a well-built cabin with tasteful materials.
Regarding the design, the 2023 car features bold visuals and brand new elements such as chrome concave grille and trimmed headlights with dotted daytime LEDs.
Serial items for the new Peugeot 5008 2023
Known for the high standard adopted in the equipment, Peugeot did not leave to be desired in the new SUV! Strict in detail, leather seats and great ergonomics. As for the metallic and fabric details on the door linings and panel, it is possible to say that the cabin is one of the richest in the class in finishing.
Find out the highlights in equipment of the new Peugeot 5008 2023 .
- Central multimedia 8 “touch-sensitive Android Auto and Carplay;
- USB port;
- Grip Control System;
- Panoramic sunroof;
- Blind spot system;
- Electronic traction control and stability;
- Front, side and curtain airbags;
- Speed signaling reader;
- Correction and alert of stay in range;
- Fatigue detector;
- Automatic pilot;
- Electric folding rearview mirrors;
- Automatic air conditioning dual zone;
- Front seats with massage and electrical adjustments.
Technical specifications of the Peugeot 5008 2023
To clarify, just like the younger brother Peugeot 3008 , combines the award-winning 1.6 16V turbocharged 165 hp and 24.5 kgfm engine with the six-speed automatic.
For more information, see the datasheet of the new Peugeot 5008 2023 :
- Engine: Front, transverse, 4 cyl. inline, 1.6, 16V, dual variable control, direct injection, turbo, petrol;
- Power: 165 hp at 6,000 rpm;
- Torque: 24.5 kgfm at 1,400 rpm;
- 6-speed automatic, front-wheel drive;
- Direction: Electrical;
- Suspension: Indep. McPherson (front) and torsion shaft (behind);
- Brakes: Vented discs at the front and solid rear;
- Tires: 235/50 R19 (front and rear);
- Dimensions: Length: 4.64 meters / Width: 1.90 m / Height: 1.64 m / Between-axles: 2.84 m;
- Tank: 56 liters;
- Luggage compartment: 700 liters (manufacturer);
- Weight: 1.632 kg;
- Multimedia center: 8 in., Touch sensitive;
- Warranty: 3 years;
- Basket of parts * : $ 3740;
- Reviews: 10 thousand km: $ 4123/20 thousand km: $ 213/30 thousand km: R $ 123.
Average consumption of the Peugeot 5008 2023
- Urban: 9.1 km / l
- Road: 14,8 km / l
Versions and prices of the Peugeot 5008 2023
Despite the high cost, the purchase of the 5008 2023 is worth for the high performance and variety of equipment. In US Europe, prices for the new Peugeot 5008 2023 start between $ 45000 in the Griffe version and go up to $ 46600 in the Griffe Pack version.