The new Peugeot 3008 2023 is already on US Europe soil, being sold in dealerships all over the country. Considered a midsize crossover, the new Peugeot 3008 2023 arrives to compete with large vehicles of the same segment. Below, check out all the news and changes present in this new generation of the Peugeot 3008!
Here in this post you will stay within all information regarding the new Peugeot 3008 2023 . We gather details of your datasheet, serial items, available colors, versions and prices. Keep following us to check it out!
➤ See also the novelties of the models:
New Peugeot 3008 2023
In its previous version, the Peugeot 3008 sold an average of 1,500 units, now in 2023 the model arrives ready to continue in the list of best-selling segment.
The model arrives in two versions, being the one of launching Griffe Pack that has an advanced system of conduction.
The focus of this new generation is security with a driver assistance package called ADAS or Advanced Driver Assistance System.
Leading competitors of the new Peugeot 3008 2023:
Serial items present on the new Peugeot 3008 2023
This new generation of the new Peugeot 3008 2023 offers its customers and users an extensive list of standard items, all of them high technology, involving safety equipment, comfort and economy.
For you to stay inside these equipments, we listed below the main ones. Look!
- Internal leather finish;
- Android auto;
- Dual-zone air-conditioning;
- Front seats with electric adjustments and massage function;
- Premium focal hifi sound system with 10 subwoofer speakers;
- GPS navigation;
- Multimedia system with mirror link;
- Multimedia system with an eight-inch screen;
- Connection with phone and mobile applications;
- Panoramic sunroof;
- 2 front air bags;
- 2 side air bags (driver and passenger);
- 2 Curtain air bags (driver protection, passenger, front and rear);
- Brakes with ABS and REF – electronic brake distribution;
- Electronic stability control (ESP);
- Electrochromic internal rear view mirror;
- Automatic activation of emergency lights after sudden braking (ESS);
- Rear windscreen wiper and defogger;
- Audible warning not to install the seat belt;
- ISOFIX three-point child seat attachment;
- Hill Assist – slope starting aid system;
- Carter protector.
Test of consumption realized in Peugeot 3008 2023
This is one of the most sought after information by those who wish to purchase a vehicle. After all, its consumption says a lot about the automobile.
The new Peugeot 3008 2023 has already been tested for consumption, where it was possible to evaluate its fuel economy. In these tests, the model presented the following results:
- Average consumption running in the city: 9.2 Km / l fueled with gasoline;
- Average consumption running on the road: 11.5 Km / l fueled with gasoline.
Technical specifications of the new Peugeot 3008 2023
Next, check out the technical specifications of the new Peugeot 3008 2023 :
- Motorization: 1.6;
- Fuel: Petrol;
- Currency: Automatic 6-speed;
- Traction: Front;
- Direction: Electrical;
- Front Suspension: McPherson strut and front suspension with stabilizer bar, independent type wheel and helical springs;
- Rear suspension: Torsion axle suspension, semi-independent wheel type and helical springs;
- Brakes: Four disc brakes with two ventilated discs.
Dimensions and capacities
- Height (mm): 1.625;
- Width (mm): 1.906;
- Length (mm): 4.447;
- Weight (Kg): 1567;
- Tank (L): 53;
- Between-axes (mm): 2.675;
- Luggage Rack (L): 520;
- Occupants: 5.
Versions and price of the new Peugeot 3008 2023
As we already mentioned in this post, we say again that the new Peugeot 3008 2023 is available in US Europe dealerships. You can find it in up to two versions. Below, check the price of both:
- SUV GRIFFE 1.6 THP 16V AT6: $ 41200;
- SUV GRIFFE PACK 1.6 THP 16V AT6: $ 42700.