The new Peugeot 208 2023 has everything in the US Europe automotive market. This new generation comes with many novelties for lovers of this model. Are you curious to know all the details present in the Peugeot 208 2023 ? So keep following us, because here we collect your main information!
Peugeot 208 2023
Considered a simple car, compared to other models of the brand, but offering everything that is best in vehicles of the same size, the new Peugeot 208 2023 comes with some news in this generation.
➤ Looking for other models? See also the 2023 news:
Hatch retired the four-speed automatic gearbox in favor of a six-speed automatic. There were also changes in the 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine, which underwent changes for greater comfort and linear operation, resulting in reduced power and torque with ethanol.
Its interior has also received changes, and now has a new onboard computer besides the multimedia center that allows connection with smartphones bringing greater accessibility in the daily routine of drivers and other users of the model.
Its main competitors:
- Chevrolet Onix 1.4;
- Citroën C3 1.2 or 1.6;
- Ford Fiesta 1.6;
- Honda Fit 1.5;
- Hyundai HB20 1.6;
- VW Fox.
Below, more information about the Peugeot 208 2023 !
News of the new Peugeot 208 2023
As we have already mentioned, the Peugeot 208 2023 presents a lot of news, its main ones being:
- Sports Airfoil;
- Rear seat;
- Electrical direction;
- Chromed inner handles;
- Front Parking;
- 6 Airbags;
- Stability Control;
- Led panel;
- Exhaust output;
- Multifunctional steering wheel;
- Central Multimedia with GPS navigator;
- The more expensive versions have leather seats;
- Digital air;
- Automatic gearbox with 4, 5 and 6 gears;
- 17-inch alloy wheels;
- Reverse camera;
- Sensor for light and rain;
- Electric Direction and Electric Rear View;
- Curtain airbag;
- Glass and Electrical Locks on all doors;
- Height and depth adjustment.
Average consumption of the new Peugeot 208 2023
In tests already carried out in the Peugeot 208 2023 , it was possible to evaluate its fuel consumption. The test was done with the vehicle running both in the city, as well as on the road, being fueled with gasoline and alcohol.
Here is the result:
- Consumption city (km / l): 10.9 fueled with alcohol and 15.1 fueled gasoline;
- Consumption road (km / l): 11.7 fueled with alcohol and 16.9 fueled gasoline.
Technical specifications of the Peugeot 208 2023
It is through the datasheet that you client and user becomes aware of all the information and details present on the vehicle in question. The following is the main information contained in the Peugeot 208 2023 version 1.2 12V (Flex) datasheet:
- Motorization: 1.6;
- Fuel: Alcohol and Gasoline;
- Power (cv): 9084;
- Torque (kgf.m): 1312.1;
- Exchange: Manual of 5 gears;
- Traction: Front;
- Direction: Electrical;
- Front Suspension: McPherson strut and front suspension with stabilizer bar, independent type wheel and helical springs;
- Rear suspension: Torsion axle suspension, semi-independent wheel type and helical springs;
- Brakes: Two disc brakes.
Dimensions and capacities
- Height (mm): 1.472;
- Width (mm): 1.702;
- Length (mm): 3.975;
- Weight (kg): 1.046;
- Tank (L): 55;
- Between-axes (mm): 2.541;
- Luggage compartment (L): 285;
- Occupants: 5.
Versions and price of the new Peugeot 208 2023
The following is the price list with their respective versions of the new Peugeot 208 2023 :
- Peugeot 208 Active Version for $ 13980 ;
- Peugeot 208 Active Pack for $ 14930 ;
- Peugeot 208 Allure Version for $ 15820 ;
- Peugeot 208 Sport Version for $ 17330 ;
- Peugeot 208 Griffe Version for $ 18680 ;
- Peugeot 208 GT Version for $ 22680 .
* If there are adjustments in values, we will come back to update this post!