The new Renault Zoe 2023 is coming soon in the US Europe automotive market. The brand manufacturer of this model promises many new features in its equipment and visual. To check all the new details of the Renault Zoe 2023 , just follow us!
Here in this post you will have access to all information regarding the new generation Renault Zoe 2023 . We gather details of its datasheet, versions and price. Follow us to check it out!
✓ Check out the main competitors of the Renault Zoe 2023:
Renault Zoe 2023
The Renault Zoe 2023 is one of the few electric cars ever sold in the US Europe automotive market. The model is super modern, offering its customers and users uvários equipments, all of them highly technological.
With 100% torque from the start, it goes from 0 to 50km / h in 4s. In addition, it has batteries that do not vitiate, regenerate energy and is designed to ensure maximum efficiency of components.
This electric model has fewer parts than a combustion car, optimizing maintenance and guaranteeing better performance in the use of energy.
Its look features smooth lines, integrated glass locks, LED flashlights and 16 “diamond wheels. It brings the electrical identity throughout its design and proves its uniqueness in every detail.
Standard items present in the Renault Zoe 2023
Next, check out the list of the available series items in the new Renault Zoe 2023 :
- 3 headrests for the rear seat;
- 4 airbags (front and side);
- ABS with AFU;
- Automatic activation of the direction indicator lamps in case of emergency braking;
- Assistant rampart;
- Electronic stability control;
- Electronic traction control;
- Tire pressure gauge;
- Fixing system for Isofix strollers;
- Automatic locking of doors when on the move;
- Automatic air conditioning;
- Hands-free key-card with walk away closing;
- On-board computer;
- Central console with compartment;
- Eco Mode function;
- TFT instrument panel;
- Autopilot with speed limiter;
- Glove compartment with 7 liters;
- Rearview mirrors with electric adjustment and folding;
- Rain sensor;
- Light sensor;
- Driver’s glass with “one touch” function;
- Electric windows on the 4 doors;
- Steering wheel with height and depth adjustment;
- Front grille with chrome finish;
- LED daytime running lights;
- Body-colored door handles;
- 16 “alloy wheels;
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel;
- R-Link Evolution with 7 “touch screen and integrated GPS navigation.
Technical specifications of the Renault Zoe 2023
Through the technical data sheet of any vehicle, customers and users are left with even more details regarding it. And it’s no different with the new Renault Zoe 2023 .
In order to give you an idea of how the 2023 model is, we have gathered below the main information contained in its datasheet. Check out:
- Engine: Electric;
- Maximum power (ABNT): 92 hp / 3000 at 11,300 rpm;
- Maximum Torque (ABNT): 220 Nm / 250 at 2,500 rpm;
- Battery capacity: 41 KWh;
- Autonomy (NEDC Cycle): 403 km;
- Tires / wheels: Aluminum Wheel 16 “/ Tire 195/55 R16;
- Front Suspension: MacPherson type;
- Rear suspension: Torsion axle;
- Brakes: ABS system with EBD, with ventilated discs at the front and rear brakes with drums; ESP (electronic stability control); HSA (starting ramp assistant);
- Direction: Electric, with a turning diameter of 10.6 m;
- Currency: Automatic.
- Wheelbase: 2,588 mm;
- Overall Length: 4,084 mm;
- Ground clearance: 120 mm;
- Length between rear and rear axle: 657 mm;
- Front gauge: 1,511 mm;
- Overall width with mirrors: 1,730 mm;
- Height: 1,562 mm.
Price of the Renault Zoe 2023
According to the manufacturer brand in the Renault Zoe 2023 , the model will be sold initially in only two US Europe dealerships, one in São Paulo and another in Curitiba.
The model will cost $ 38600 .