The new Renault Scenic 2023 generates great expectations in the automotive market, and with speculation of what is foreseen for the model could not be different. Next we gather more information of the new Renault Scenic 2023 , continue accompanying and stay inside everything.
New Renault Scenic 2023
Let’s start with the look of the Renault Scenic 2023 that maintains its modern style with striking lines and characteristic features of what is a versatile and contemporary model.
The expected news for the look of the new Renault Scenic 2023 include:
- LED flashlights;
- Longer headlights;
- New sharp lines on the front.
Interior of the Renault Scenic
The interior of the Renault Scenic 2023 has been offering state-of-the-art items selected for the launch to make even more impact in the face of new market demands, and among these items we will have:
- Air conditioning;
- Multimedia center;
- Hydraulic steering;
- Document holder with lid;
- Door with lid;
- Steering wheel with height adjustment;
- Removable, folding rear central seat;
- Support table for the front seats;
- Key with radio remote control.
Motoring the Renault Scenic 2023
Renault has not ruled out the possibility of a new engine for the Renault Scenic 2023 , but as it has not been officially announced this new engine see the options already expected for the model:
- Engine 1.6 with 16v Hi-Flex with power from 110cv to gasoline and 115cv to ethanol.
- Engine 2.0 with 16v in gasoline and power of 138cv.
Following is the performance of both models:
- Engine 1.6: goes from 0 to 100 km / h in 11.8 seconds with gasoline and 11.5 seconds with ethanol
- Motor 2.0: goes from 0 to 100 km / h in 10.1 seconds with manual gearbox and 12.1 seconds with automatic gearbox
As soon as more information on the engine of the Renault Scenic 2023 has been released we will update more details for you.
The datasheet of the Renault Scenic 2023 also brings news for this launch accompanying the development of the model, but since this form has not been released we have brought some of the information expected, see:
- Motorization: Engine 1.6 / Engine 2.0
- Width: 1860 mm
- Height: 1660 mm
- Wheelbase: 2800 mm
- Luggage compartment: 410 liters
- Length: 4169 mm
- Weight: 1250 kg
- Fuel: Petrol and Ethanol
INMETRO has not yet announced the results of the consumption tests for the new Renault Scenic 2023 , but we already have the expected average for the model and we have brought you so you know what to expect:
- Average consumption in the city: 10.9 Km / liter with manual transmission and 8.4 Km / liter with automatic transmission
- Average consumption on the road: 12 km / liter with manual transmission and 13.2 km / liter with automatic transmission
- Average consumption in the city: 11.4 Km / liter with gasoline and 8.2 Km / liter with ethanol.
- Average consumption on the road: 14.5 Km / liter with gasoline and 10.4 Km / liter with ethanol.
Prices of the Renault Scenic 2023
The new revised price of the Renault Scenic 2023 will be announced at its launch, but the average price is expected to be around $ 23200 .
The versions awaited so far are:
- Renault Scenic Dynamique
- Grand Renault Scenic
As soon as more information about the Renault Scenic 2023 is released as a new price, new consumption among other details we will update more information in our post!