With the new Chevrolet Cobalt 2023 you can have it all in one car. The model is already available at US Europe dealerships. Are you ready to know more about the Chevrolet Cobalt 2023 ? Then follow us!
Chevrolet Cobalt 2023
The Chevrolet Cobalt 2023 is a sedan full of style and personality. This compact Chevrolet model combines bold design, spacious interior, safety and high technology.
➤ See how the news of the 2023 Chevrolet launches are going!
Its look is super modern, with fog lights and lanterns, car-colored door handles and 15 “aluminum wheels. With front and rear lanterns that invade the side of the Chevrolet Cobalt vehicle has a modern design.
For those who prioritize for comfort when driving, this is the ideal car. In addition to a generous internal space, this model offers split seats that can fit as needed to make your travels even more enjoyable.
Major competitors of the Chevrolet Cobalt 2023:
Available colors of the new Chevrolet Cobalt 2023
The Chevrolet Cobalt 2023 is available in several colors. You can find the 2023 model in up to 6 (six) shades. Below, check out what they are:
- White Summit (Solid);
- Blue Blue Eyes (Metallic);
- Silver Switchblade (Metallic);
- Graphite Gray (Metallic);
- Gray Satin Steel (Metallic);
- Black Gold Black (Metallic).
Serial Items Found in the 2023 Chevrolet Cobalt
Considered one of the most complete sedans, the Chevrolet car offers its customers and users an extensive list of standard, all high-tech and modern items. The model offers various safety and comfort equipment. Below we list the main ones. Check out:
- Air conditioning;
- Reverse camera;
- Progressive Electrical Direction;
- On-board computer;
- Instrument Panel with Spin-Count, Speedometer with Digital Display and Odometer
- Radio and Cellular controls on the steering wheel;
- Chevrolet MyLink with 7 “touch screen LCD;
- Integration with smartphones;
- USB input and Aux-in;
- Bluetooth Connection for Cellular;
- Quick access buttons
- Audio streaming function, which enables the transmission of audio like music and voice
- Bluetooth connection for mobile phone **
- AM / FM radio, USB input and AUX-IN
- Integrated Waze, with maps and routes directly on the screen
- Among others.
Average consumption of the new Chevrolet Cobalt 2023
We are awaiting the release of the consumer test results being made at the Chevrolet Cobalt 2023 . Once we get this information, we will update this post again!
For now, check below the average expected:
- Fueled with gasoline: 15.1km / L running on the highway and 12.1km / L running in the city;
- Fueled with ethanol: 10.4km / L running on the highway and 8.3km / L running in the city.
Chevrolet Cobalt 2023 datasheet
Below, we gather information contained in the technical sheet of the entry version of the new Chevrolet Cobalt 2023 :
- Engine: 1.8 SPE / 4 – 4 Cylinders in line;
- Compression Ratio: 12.3;
- Power: 111 hp (e) / 106 hp (g) – 5,200 rpm;
- Torque: 174 Nm (e) – 2,600 rpm / 165 Nm – 2,800 rpm;
- Transmission: 6-speed manual and 6-speed automatic transmission;
- Brakes Front: Disc Ventilated;
- Rear Brakes: Drum;
- Direction: EPS – Electric Progressive;
- Suspension: Independent Type Macpherson in the front and semi independent with axle;
- torsion and stabilizer bar at the rear;
- Tires; 195/65 R15 – Wheel 6J X 15 – Lightweight Alloy 15 “;
- Power: Flex – Gasoline and Ethanol;
- Cold Start System: GM Chevrolet Easy-Start.
Dimensions and capacities
- Length: 4,481 mm;
- Width: 1.911 mm;
- Height: 2,005 mm;
- Wheelbase: 2,620 mm;
- Fuel tank: 54l;
- Door Handle: 563l;
- Weight: 1,104 kg LTZ / 1,129 Elite;
- Payload: 385 kg.
What is the price of a new Chevrolet Cobalt 2023?
Chevrolet has yet to release information on the new Chevrolet Cobalt 2023 versions and their respective values. Currently, the model is available in only two versions, costing:
- LTZ 1.8: Starting Price : $ 18200
- ELITE 1.8: Starting from: $ 20130
* As soon as we get more information about this release, we will update this post again. Stay tuned!