‘With a super modern look, the new Chevrolet Equinox 2023 reaches the automotive market ready to be among the sales leaders of its category. Want to know all the details of the Chevrolet Equinox 2023 Keep following us!
Chevrolet Equinox 2023
Characteristic of a sports car, Chevrolet Equinox also has a super modern look, combining an ideal design to look for vehicles of this level.
➤ See also the novelties of the models:
Chevrolet is investing heavily in its new release, aiming for the model to be among the sales leaders of the category.
With several news, we can mention the main ones. Check out:
- Engine with even more horsepower;
- Wheels of LT: Aluminum 7Jx18 – Premier: Aluminum 7.5Jx19;
- LT tires: P225 / 60 R18 – Premier: P235 / 50 R19;
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP) Traction Control System (TCS).
Speaking of the aesthetics of the new Chevrolet Equinox 2023 , it features a large front completely remodeled. In addition, its headlights are more elongated and its interior arrives with even more space and comfort for the users.
Serial items present on the new Chevrolet Equinox 2023
Talking about technology, in the new Chevrolet Equinox 2023 you can find items of the latest generation, be it comfort or safety.
Check below, the main series items of this model:
- Air conditioning;
- Double airbag, side and curtain;
- Anti-theft alarm;
- Electronic stability control;
- Distance indicator of the front vehicle;
- Oil life indicator;
- Front and rear parking sensor;
- Child seat fastening system (“Isofix”);
- Brake system with ABS, brake distribution system (“EBD”) and emergency braking assistance (“PBA”);
- 12V power take-off on center console;
- 9-speed automatic transmission with “Active Select” manual shift option;
- Chevrolet MyLink, with 8 “touch screen LCD;
- USB input and Aux-in;
- Audio Streaming function;
- Bluetooth connection;
- Audio and telephone controls on the steering wheel.
- Among others.
Average consumption of the Chevrolet Equinox 2023
A super important factor when buying a vehicle is its fuel economy, after all, all drivers look for a car that is economical in every aspect.
In relation to the consumption of the Chevrolet Equinox 2023 , no information was divulged. So far the expected average consumption is as follows:
- Fueled with gasoline: 6.2 km / l in the city and 9.1 km / l on the highway.
* Once we get the official consumption, we will update this post again!
Data sheet of this model
Want to know more about the Chevrolet Equinox 2023 ? Through its datasheet this will be possible, as it is through this document that minimum details of the vehicle are disclosed.
However, until the closing of this post had not been disclosed the technical specifications of this model year 2023.
See the following information for the current model:
Data sheet Motorization
- Type: 4cyl / Petrol / 16V;
- Number of cylinders: 4 in line;
- Valves, total: DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder;
- Compression ratio: 9.5: 1;
- Fuel Injection: Direct Injection;
- Maximum Net Power: (ABNT NBR 5484 / ISO 1585) 262 hp @ 5500 rpm;
- Maximum Torque Liquid: (ABNT NBR 5484 / ISSO 1585).
Datasheet Dimensions and Capacities
- Total Length (mm): 4.652;
- Body width (mm): 1.843;
- Overall Width – mirror to mirror (mm): 2,105;
- Maximum height with Ceiling Rack (mm): LT: 1697 | Premier: 1695;
- Wheelbase (mm): 2,725;
- Luggage compartment: 670.
What is the price of a new Chevrolet Equinox 2023?
For the 2023 model, no information regarding its value was disclosed. Currently, the Chevrolet Equinox is available in US Europe dealerships in only two versions, costing:
- Chevrolet Equinox LT: $ 37200
- Chevrolet Equinox Premier: $ 42250
* As soon as the manufacturer brand announce the value of the Chevrolet Equinox 2023 , we will be updating this article!