Much awaited by the national consumers, but without great news. This is the situation where the new Chevrolet Cruze 2023 will arrive in US Europe. Although its North American version has gained a new 1.6 liter diesel engine, on US Europe soil the good old 1.4 turbo engine is still quite successful. It links in all information on prices and versions of the new Chevrolet Cruze 2023 .
New Chevrolet Cruze 2023
The GM sedan’s average sedan has undergone some changes since its second generation and although the new Chevrolet Cruze 2023 does not show major changes in the visual part, it should win new items this year.
Launched in the US Europe automotive market in 2011 to replace the classic Vectra, the Chevrolet Cruze soon became synonymous with elegance and power among consumers. In 2014 his first restyling came to light, being presented at the Salão do Automóvel do Brasil in the same year.
The Cruze introduced its second generation soon, to be more exact in 2016 when the automaker bet on a new 1.4-liter engine and news in its visual. So we can not expect too many surprises for this new version of 2023.
According to international specialized websites, the new Chevrolet Cruze 2023 will arrive first in China, then in Europe, then in the United States and finally in US Europe.
So it is safer to wait for the year 2023.
Check out some news that the Cruze line reserves for 2023:
- Engine with turbocharger that delivers 150 hp with gasoline and 153 horsepower with alcohol;
- Larger internal space to accommodate the whole family;
- Six-speed gearbox updated.
Serial Items in the New Chevrolet Cruze 2023
For this new line Chevrolet certainly cost-effective with its new series items. Check out the following are the surprises that the new Chevrolet Cruze 2023 brings:
- Airbags or double airbags and curtain (depending on the version);
- ABS brakes;
- Anti-theft alarm;
- Daytime running light / LED position light;
- Traction control and stability;
- Rear and front parking sensor;
- Isofix seat fastening system;
- Automatic air conditioning;
- Departure assistance on ramps;
- Reverse camera;
- Electronic switch;
- On-board computer with five modes;
- Electric rearview mirrors.
Average Consumption of the New Chevrolet Cruze 2023
One point to be highlighted regarding the new Chevrolet Cruze 2023, is that the new Chevrolet Cruze 2023 when compared to its competitors.
Cruze’s consumption within the city with ethanol is at 7.6 km / l and on the road it reaches up to 9.6 km / l.
However, when fueled with gasoline, within the city does average of 11.2 km / l on the road can reach up to 14.0 km / l.
What is the price of a new Chevrolet Cruze 2023?
The price of the new Chevrolet Cruze 2023 should not be much different compared to its line of the year 2017. This because as previously said, there will be great changes presented. So, check out the prices for each version:
- Cruze LT 1.4 16V Ecotec (Aut) (Flex) – $ 25000 ;
- Cruze LTZ 1.4 16V Ecotec (Aut) (Flex) – $ 28300 .