The Fiat Cronos 2023 became even more expected in the domestic market after the release of the model hatch version. In order to know more about this upcoming release, we have prepared this post with more information about the Fiat Cronos 2023 !
Fiat Cronos 2023
The Fiat Cronos s edan 2023 offers a more sophisticated and complete option for the segment’s admirers and we will be able to check more details of the model later!
➤ Check out other brand launches:
Fiat Cronos 2023
The new Fiat Cronos 2023 has not yet arrived in US Europe, but it is speculated that the model will bring a modern look, striking lines and an interior filled with new items.
Among the novelties of this release are:
- New front grille;
- Elongated headlamps;
- Redesigned rear taillights.
Colors of the Fiat Cronos is the Argo Sedan 2023
As for the colors have not yet been officially disclosed the options to be released, but the expected is that the model arrives in 7 options, they are:
- Alpine Red;
- White Banchisa;
- White Alaska;
- Silver Bari;
- Gray Scandium;
- Black Vulcano;
- Black Vesuvius.
Interior of the Fiat Cronos 2023
The Fiat Cronos 2023 are being prepared to offer its users more comfort, connectivity and security, and for this will make available items such as:
- 7 “Uconnect Touch multimedia center;
- Customizable 7 “LCD instrument panel;
- Keyless Entry’n’go;
- GSR Comfort Shift with buttons;
- Digital air conditioning;
- Progressive electrical direction;
- 6-speed automatic transmission.
Technical information of the Fiat Cronos 2023
The datasheet of the Cronos or Argo Sedan 2023 has not yet been released by Fiat, and is expected to occur only in the launch of the model, until there check some of the information expected:
- Motorization: Engine 1.0 / Engine 1.3 / Engine 1.8;
- Capacity of the trunk: 300 liters;
- Fuel tank: 48 liters;
- Length of vehicle: 4,000 mm;
- Width: 1,980 mm;
- Height: 1,507 mm;
- Between-axes: 2521 mm;
- Fuel: Flex.
New consumption Fiat Cronos 2023
Consumer tests are still being performed on Fiat Cronos 2023 , so we brought you the average expected while not reporting the official consumption, see:
- Average of 14.2 km / liter in the city and 15.1 km / liter on the road fueled with gasoline;
- Average of 9.9 km / liter in the city and 10.7 km / liter on the road stocked with ethanol.
- Average of 12.9 km / liter in the city and 14.3 km / liter on the road fueled with gasoline;
- Average of 9.2 km / liter in the city and 10.2 km / liter on the road stocked with ethanol.
- Average of 11.6 km / liter in the city and 13.8 km / liter on the road fueled with gasoline;
- Average 8.1 km / liter in the city and 9.9 km / liter on the road stocked with ethanol.
Once confirmed the new consumption of Fiat Argo Sedan we will update more information, keep an eye!
Price of the Fiat Cronos 2023
The price of this release will be announced at the launch of the launch, until you see the value and versions of the current model:
- Argo Drive 1.0 Flex 2018: from $ 12670;
- Argo Drive 1.3 Flex 2018: from $ 14600;
- Argo Drive 1.3 GSR Flex 2018: from $ 15900;
- Argo Precision 1.8 Flex 2018: from $ 16700;
- Argo Precision 1.8 AT6 Flex 2018: from $ 18350;
- Argo HGT 1.8 Flex 2018: from $ 17500;
- Argo HGT 1.8 AT6 Flex 2018: from $ 19120.
Check out more photos of Fiat Argo / Cronos remembering that we will update our post with more information as soon as disclosed: