Considered a luxury car, the Hyundai Azera 2023 reaches the US Europe automotive market even more modern, ready to offer the best of the category. Next, you will have access to all the new details of the Hyundai Azera 2023 . Follow us to check it out!
Hyundai Azera 2023
The Hyundai Azera 2023 has its expected arrival in the US Europe automotive market. The model is being sold in only one version, but according to speculations the manufacturer brand is with projects to offer more versions of this release.
✓ See other great Hyundai 2023 launches!
The Hyundai Azera comes on the market with big changes, even more complete, and even more differentiated as well. After all, the same is a more expensive, thin car, and therefore deserves more attention, given that your audience is not so similar, if compared to the most popular cars preexisting in the current auto market.
Competitors of Azera:
- Novo Fusion;
- Kia Cadenza;
- Volkswagen Passat.
Below, more information on!
Hyundai Azera 2023 series items
As we have already mentioned in this post, the Hyundai Azera 2023 is considered a super luxury car, offering its know-how and users technology from end to end.
The model has the following standard items:
- 9 Airbags (2 front, 2 front sides, 2 rear sides, 2 curtains and 1 driver’s knee).
- Driver and passenger seat with 2 position memories
- Start Button
- LED Brakelight
- Central entertainment system with touchscreen display with integrated radio with CD player, MP3, GPS, DVD, Bluetooth, reverse camera and steering wheel controls
- Electric curtain on rear window
- Manual retractable curtain in second row of seats
- Sports escape with double exit
- Fog lights
- Xenon headlamps (HID)
- Headlight with projector and LED ribbon
- LED Front and Rear Lights
- External mirrors with electric control
- External rear view mirrors with defroster
- External rear-view mirrors with auto-adjustable tilt when engaged in reverse
- Parking sensors on the front and rear bumpers
- Smart entry (keyless entry)
- Panoramic solar roof.
Hyundai Azera 2023 datasheet
Through the technical sheet of any vehicle, you stay inside of all the details present in it. However, by the close of this post this document of the Hyundai Azera 2023 had not yet been released by the manufacturer brand.
Below, check out the technical information of the current model:
- Type: 3.0L DOHC with VIS system and dual CVVT and electronic accelerator
- Number of cylinders: 06 in V
- Stainless Steel Head
- Number of valves: 24
- Maximum power – cv / RPM: 250 Gasoline @ 6,400 rpm
- Maximum torque – kg.f / RPM: 28.8 Gasoline @ 4,700
- Compression ratio: 10.6: 1
- Electronic Injection: MPI (Mult Point Injection)
- Type of ignition: Digital mapped electronics incorporated into the injection system
- Fuel: Petrol.
- Dual CVVT
- CVVT – Variable Exhaust Valve Control
- CVVT – Variable Intake Valve Command
- VIS – Variable Intake Collector
- ETC – Electronic Throttle Control
- Length of vehicle: 4,920 mm
- Width of vehicle: 1,860 mm
- Vehicle height (empty): 1,470 mm
- Wheelbase: 2,845 mm
- Front gauge: 1,606 mm
- Rear gauge: 1,607 mm
- Front balance: 950 mm
- Rear balance: 1,115 mm
* Once we get the technical data sheet for the Hyundai Azera 2023 , we will update this post again!
Hyundai Azera 2023 price
The Hyundai Azera 2023 is a super luxury car, so it is considerable that the model reaches the automotive market costing a little more than expected.
Hyundai has not yet released the real value of this release . Currently the model is available in only one version costing it from $ 51375.
* We will be updating this article soon!