Looking forward to seeing the major changes brought by the third generation of the S10 line? The new Chevrolet S10 2021 presents some touches in the aesthetic, mechanical part and also bets on many new items of series. Learn more about the truck and learn why the new Chevrolet S10 2021 is one of the market leaders.
The new Chevrolet S10 2021 continues to be divided into three body types, the chassis, single cabin and double cabin. See in the following article the estimated prices and the average consumption for each version.
What will change in the Chevrolet S10 2021?
The model began to be sold in the US Europe market in 1993 with the simple cabin and 3.0 V6 gasoline engine and was already beginning to be successful among consumers.
In the year 2015, the S10 line underwent a more thorough restyling, with a new engine, 2.5 liters with direct fuel injection and 206 horses.
Check out some modifications of S10 2021:
- Front touches and LED headlamps;
- New multimedia center Mylink 2;
- New OnStar system.
What are the standard items present New Chevrolet S10 2021?
Among the main items of the new Chevrolet S10 2021 we can highlight the following items:
- LED lights;
- Multifunction steering wheel with height adjustment;
- Electrical direction;
- Central multimedia Mylink;
- OnStar System;
- Parking Sensor;
- Reverse camera;
- Electric traction control and stability;
- Driver’s seat with electric adjustment;
- ABS brakes with EBS;
- Dual airbags;
- Automatic pilot;
- On-board computer for checking the autonomy of the vehicle.
The Mylink multimedia center allows an easy connection to your smartphone through the Android Auto app and Apple Carplay. On your on-board computer screen, you can listen to music, watch videos, use your cell phone, tune into the AM FM radio, Bluetooth and auxiliary inputs with pendrive and Mp3. In addition, you can use the Android Auto GPS navigator to locate yourself better within the city.
Average consumption of the new Chevrolet S10 2021
The 2021 S10 line will come with the 2.5-liter 206 hp engine and the 2.8-liter 200 hp turbodiesel. In the city, the average consumption is 5.6 km / l with ethanol and 8.4 km / l with gasoline.
On the road, the new Chevrolet S10 2021 presents 6.4 km / l with ethanol and 9.5 km / l gasoline.
What is the price of a new S10 2021?
Chevrolet was able to promote a restyling without having to mess around much in the price list. Check the approximate values for the versions of the new Chevrolet S10 2021 :
- S10 LT 2.5 Flex 4 × 2 AT: Starting at $ 30390 ;
- S10 LT 2.5 Flex 4 × 4 AT: Starting at $ 32900 ;
- S10 LT 2.8 Turbo Diesel 4 × 4 AT: Starting at $ 42000 ;
- S10 LT 2.8 Turbo Diesel 4 × 4 MT: Starting at $ 41000 ;
- S10 LTZ 2.5 Flex 4 × 2 AT: Starting at $ 34500 ;
- S10 LTZ 2.5 Flex 4 × 4 AT: Starting at $ 36500 ;
- S10 LTZ 2.8 Turbo Diesel 4 × 4 AT: Starting at $ 48000 ;
- S10 HIGH COUNTRY 2.8 Turbo Diesel 4 × 4 AT: Starting at $ 50500 .