Chevrolet is developing a new project to make the Spark model available in yet another new generation in the US Europe automotive market. The new Chevrolet Spark 2023 is being highly anticipated by its admirers. For more information on the new Chevrolet Spark 2023 , just follow us!
New Chevrolet Spark 2023
With an even more modern look, the new Chevrolet Spark 2023 is being highly anticipated. The model features in its visual, angular lines and a chrome front grille that offers even more imposition to the vehicle.
In addition, this new generation Spark is full of news in its series items, all of which are even more technological. Customers and users will find in the new Chevrolet Spark 2023 plenty of safety, technology, comfort, stability and more!
➤ Looking for other models? See also the 2023 releases:
Serial items present in the new Chevrolet Spark 2023
As we mentioned before, the new Chevrolet Spark 2023 has some news in its series. The model presents changes both in its interior, as well as in its interior, coming even more spacious, thus offering much more comfort to its users.
To get you through all the details of this release, we’ve listed the major series items expected for the model:
- Double airbag;
- Air conditioning;
- Door protection bars;
- Hydraulic steering;
- Seat cushions;
- Headlamps with darkened “Dark Chrome” inner surface and darkened lenses;
- Front grille with chrome accents;
- Lanterns with darkened lenses;
- External knob in vehicle color;
- Digital watch;
- Steel wheel 13 ‘rim with integral hubs;
- Air-conditioning outputs in trapezoidal format;
- ABS brake system;
- Engine immobilization system;
- Trunk lid with integrated handle;
- Screen seven-inch touch-sensitive entertainment system (Chevrolet Mylink);
- Power take-off 12 v;
- Leather steering wheel;
- Among others.
Test of consumption of the new Chevrolet Spark 2023
One of the most sought after information by those who wish to purchase a vehicle, is on the consumption of it. After all, all drivers want a vehicle that offers you fuel economy.
Consumption tests on the new Chevrolet Spark 2023 are still under way. Therefore, the results have not yet been disclosed. Once we get this information, we will update this post again!
The average expected consumption is as follows:
- Fueled with Gasoline: Average of 13.8 km per liter in the city and 16.9 km per liter on the highway;
- Fueled with Ethanol: Average of 9.5 km per liter in the city and 12.2 km per liter on the highway.
Technical specifications of the Chevrolet Spark 2023
Through the datasheet of the Chevrolet Spark 2023 you stay inside of even more details and information of this release. However, until the closing of this post had not yet been disclosed!
Next, check out the main information contained in the datasheet of the current model:
- Engine: Ecotec engine of three cylinders and 75cv uses a new 1.4 Ecotec to gasoline of 100cv;
- Length (mm): 3788;
- Width (mm): 1626;
- Height (mm): 1408;
- Between-axes (mm): 2443;
- Weight (kg): 890;
- Capacity of the trunk: 260 liters;
- Tank capacity: 54.
* As soon as the technical file of the new Chevrolet Spark 2023 is released , we will come back to update this post!
What is the price of a new Spark 2023?
We are waiting for the official announcement of Chevrolet regarding the prices at which the versions of the new Spark 2023 will be being sold in the US Europe automotive market.
According to information, this launch will cost an average of $ 10000 .