New Spin 2023: Photos, Versions, Consumption and Items
The new Spin 2023 is a Chevrolet minivan that has already hit the market featuring a model with ample interior space for 5 or even 7 passengers. Want to know more details of the new Spin 2023 ? So keep following up and check out the information we’ve raised from the template for our readers.
The Spin 2023 is the ideal model for those looking for space, comfort and performance, as this model meets these as its main features.
➤ See also the details of the 2023 releases :
New Spin 2023
The new Spin arrived bringing with this release a look with new features such as the new lines that contribute to the model has a more modern look.
Another novelty worth noting is that now the new Spin 2023 brings ABS and EBD brakes that make the model even safer and with better handling.
The external color options presented for the new Spin are 6, then you can check which ones are:
- White Summit (Solid);
- Blue Blue Eyes (Metallic);
- Graphite Gray (Metallic);
- Gray Satin Steel (Metallic);
- Black Gold Black (Metallic);
- Silver Switchblade (Metallic).
Interior of the new Spin 2023
Let’s now check out some of the internal items we’ve selected to offer the best in technology and comfort to Spin’s users, see:
- Chevrolet MyLink;
- Air conditioning;
- On-board computer;
- Cruise control;
- Steering wheel controls;
- Electrical defroster;
- Progressive Electrical Direction;
- Gear shift indicator;
- Navigation by arrows with voice command;
- 12V power take-off;
- Steering wheel with control of radio and telephone functions.
Technical information of the new Spin 2023
The data sheet of the new Spin 2023 also arrives with update, and for you to be inside of this information check the following details:
- Engine: 1.8 SPE / 4 ECO;
- Fuel tank: 53 liters;
- Overall Length (mm): 4.360;
- Body width (mm): 1,735;
- Overall width mirror to mirror (mm): 1,953;
- Maximum height (mm): 1.665;
- Wheelbase (mm): 2,620;
- Weight in running order (kg): 1,167;
- Luggage compartment: 710 liters;
- Occupants: 5 and 7 seats.
Safety of the new Spin 2023
Thinking about the safety of its users, let’s now go to the security items we have in the new Spin 2023 :
- Double airbag;
- Tire Pressure Alert;
- Brake system with ABS and brake distribution system (“EBD”);
- Safety lock on rear doors;
- Engine immobilization system;
- Brake Light;
- Fog lights.
Consumption of the new Spin 2023
New Spin’s consumption tests present satisfactory results for the minivan, check out:
- Average consumption fueled by gasoline: 13.7 km / l on the highway and 11.8 km / l in the city;
- Average consumption fueled by ethanol: 9.4 km / l on the highway and 8.1 km / l in the city.
What is the price of a new Spin 2023?
The price of the Spin 2023 arrives readjusted in the US Europe market, and then you check this new value and the available versions of the model:
- Chevrolet SPIN LS: from $ 17000;
- Chevrolet SPIN LT: from $ 18000;
- Chevrolet SPIN LTZ: from $ 19800;
- Chevrolet SPIN Advantage: from $ 18700.