Considered a luxury sedan, the new Jetta 2023 and is having its final touches to start being sold in the US Europe dealerships. The manufacturer brand promises a lot of technology and modernity in this latest release. Next, check out more about the new Jetta 2023 !
New Jetta 2023
The new Jetta 2023 reaches the US Europe automotive market with a lot of news. Volkswagem has invested heavily in its launch so that the model remains among the sales leaders of the category.
➤ Check out the news of the competitors of the Jetta 2023:
Despite being a luxurious car, the look of the new Jetta 2023 is sporty, featuring well-marked lines across the entire bodywork and front grille interconnected to full LED headlights.
Its side has a strong crease and lower roof than in the previous generation, leaving the Jetta with more sporty aspect. Already the rear, shows inspiration in the Virtus, with narrow and elongated lanterns. The cabin also does not negate the visual similarity with Polo and Virtus.
- Toyota Corolla;
- Honda Civic 2023 ;
- Chevrolet Cruze.
New Jetta 2023 series items
The items that make up the new Jetta 2023 make it even more stylish, technological, modern and much more sought after by all those who admire cars of the same category.
Available in two versions, the Jetta offers its customers and users the following standard items:
- “ABS” with “EBD”, Electronic Stability Control “ESC” and Traction Control “ASR”;
- “Keyless” – alarm system with remote control;
- “Park pilot” – front and rear parking sensors;
- “Autopilot” – automatic speed control;
- 4 airbags (2 front with deactivation of the side of the passenger and 2 sides in the front seats).
- 6 airbags (2 front with deactivation of the passenger side, 2 sides in the front seats and 2 of curtain);
- Two-zone digital “Climatronic” air conditioning with cooling in the glove compartment;
- Ambient lighting;
- License plate lighting in LED;
- Tire pressure loss indicator.
Technical specifications of the new Jetta 2023
Through the technical file of any vehicle, you are aware of all the information related to it. Regarding the technical specifications of the new Jetta 2023 , no information was divulged until the closing of this post. Once we get it, we will update the article again.
Meanwhile, check out information on the current model:
- Engine: 2.0 hp 2.0 hp engine with gasoline and 120 hp with alcohol and 1.4 TSI turbo engine of 150 hp with gasoline;
- Length (mm): 4644;
- Width (mm): 1778;
- Height (mm): 1473;
- Between-axes (mm): 2651;
- Weight: 1346;
- Capacity of the trunk: 510 liters;
- Fuel tank: 55 liters.
Versions and price of the new Jetta 2023
One of the most sought after information on the new Jetta 2023 is the versions and prices that the model is being sold at US Europe dealerships.
As the Jetta is a car model considered luxurious, it is normal that its value is a bit more than expected.
It is speculated that the new Jetta 2023 will be marketed by on average:
- Jetta Comfortline 1.4 TSI (150 hp) Automatic for $ 25000;
- Jetta Highline 2.0 TSI (211 hp) for $ 29000.
* Once we have official information confirmed by Volkswagen regarding the values of the new Jetta 2023 , we will update this post again.
Stay tuned to our site, because at any time we will come back with even more details about this release!