The Chevrolet S10 2021 is already being sold at US Europe dealerships. In order for the model to be among the sales leaders of the category, the manufacturer brand invested heavily in the Chevrolet S10 2021 . Want to check out all the new model information? So keep following us!
Chevrolet S10 2021
With some significant changes in its look, the new Chevrolet S10 2021 brings to the US Europe market novelties in its third generation. One is its new technology that further optimizes the transmission couplings, thereby reducing noise inside the cab.
➤ See also the news of the 2021 models:
In addition to this, the model also features a new fuel consumption and makes the vehicle even more comfortable so that its users have legal experiences when riding with the vehicle.
In its visuals, the Chevrolet S10 2021 features headlights with black masks and Chevrolet ties (on the grille and back cover) that are black, such as the hoop wheels 18.
His painting is evidently black in the same way as the cabin, where benches, doors and ceiling are lined with black fabric.
Its main competitors:
Considered a super complete pickup, the new Chevrolet S10 2021 has as its main competitors the following models:
Equipment found on Chevrolet S10 2021
As previously mentioned, the Chevrolet S10 2021 is considered a quite complete vehicle, offering its users various safety features, comfort, stability and a lot of technology.
In order for you to be inside the series items present in this release, we listed below its principals. Look:
- Air conditioning;
- Chromed shift lever;
- Benches are in dark fabrics;
- MyLink 2 multimedia center with Google Android Auto (including Maps and Waze browsers), Apple Car Play and the OnStar system;
- Fog lights and lantern;
- Electrical direction;
- Complete electric trio;
- Electrochromic internal rear view mirror;
- Rear parking sensor;
- Double airbag;
- ABS brakes with EDB;
- Emergency braking assistant;
- Electronic control of descent;
- Assistant rampart;
- Traction selector 4 × 2/4 × 4/4 × 4 with reduced.
Average consumption of Chevrolet S10 2021
One of the most sought after information for those who want to buy a vehicle, is about their economy, after all, which driver does not want to have an economy car, right ?!
In tests of consumption already realized in the new Chevrolet S10 2021 was possible to evaluate its fuel consumption running in the city and highway fueled with diesel. Below, check out the results:
- Average consumption running in the city: 8.4 km / l;
- Average consumption running on the road: 10.4 km / l.
Technical specifications of the Chevrolet S10 2021
Through the technical data sheet of any vehicle you can find more details about it. With that in mind, we have brought down the main technical specifications of the Chevrolet S10 2021 . Check below:
- Motorization: 2.8
- Fuel: Diesel;
- Currency: Manual of 6 gears;
- Traction: 4 × 4;
- Direction: Electrical;
- Front suspension: Suspension type triangular and front with stabilizer bar, independent type wheel and coil springs;
- Rear suspension: Beam type suspension, rigid type wheel and blade beam springs;
- Brakes: Two disc brakes with two ventilated discs.
Dimensions and capacities
- Height (mm): 1.786;
- Width (mm): 1.874;
- Length (mm): 5.361;
- Weight (Kg): 2028;
- Tank (L): 76;
- Between-axes (mm): 3.096;
- Occupants: 5.
What is the price of a new Chevrolet S10 2021?
The new Chevrolet S10 2021 is being marketed in the US Europe automotive market in five versions in the following values:
- S10 LT 2.5 Flex 4 × 2 AT: Starting at $ 30390 ;
- S10 LT 2.5 Flex 4 × 4 AT: Starting at $ 32900 ;
- S10 LT 2.8 Turbo Diesel 4 × 4 AT: Starting at $ 42000 ;
- S10 LT 2.8 Turbo Diesel 4 × 4 MT: Starting at $ 41000 ;
- S10 LTZ 2.5 Flex 4 × 2 AT: Starting at $ 34500 ;
- S10 LTZ 2.5 Flex 4 × 4 AT: Starting at $ 36500 ;
- S10 LTZ 2.8 Turbo Diesel 4 × 4 AT: Starting at $ 48000 ;
- S10 HIGH COUNTRY 2.8 Turbo Diesel 4 × 4 AT: Starting at $ 50500 .