The launch of the new Citroen Aircross 2021 caused a stir in the US Europe automotive market! The big news is the adoption of the 6-speed automatic transmission, which already has C4 Lounge and C4 Picasso. To stay on top of the full review of the Citroen Aircross 2021 , keep following!
Citroen Aircross 2021
The model is a blend of cutting-edge technology, state-of-the-art safe items and good performance! Starting with the transmission, the new gearbox comes to replace the lagged four-speed automatic.
➤ Who was interested in this evaluation, also looked:
Already the engine of the Citroen Aircross 2021 will always be combined with the 1.6 engine of 118 horses.
Another novelty is the driving modes:
Citroën also offers a new color option, metallic brown.
The direct rivals of the Citroen Aircross 2021 are :
- Hyundai HB20X;
- Fiat Idea;
- Kia Soul;
- Chevrolet Spin;
- Honda Fit;
- Volkswagen Space Cross.
Citroen Aircross 2021 Series Items
Inside, in the equipment of the Aircross 2021 , the panel calls attention by the set has circular air diffusers with square frames and silver tone. The multimedia with 7-inch touch screen and Car Play and MirrorLink, is in the center.
In addition, see the main highlights:
- Air conditioning;
- Leather seats;
- Reverse camera;
- LED flashlights;
- Bipartite rear bench;
- Refrigerated glove compartment;
- On-board computer;
- Refrigerated glove compartment;
- Washer / wiper with rear defroster;
- Electrical direction;
- Reading lights;
- Radio with mp3;
- Electric locking of the four doors;
- Rain sensor;
- 16-inch alloy wheels;
- Multifunction steering wheel.
Technical specifications of the new Citroen Aircross
The technical details of the 2021 launch contain important details for getting to know the Citroen Aircross! Check below:
- Engine: 1.6 of 118 horses;
- Type: Transverse front, Ethanol and Petrol;
- Number of cylinders: 4 in line;
- Displacement in cm³: 1587 /
- Valves: 16;
- Fuel Injection: Multipoint;
- Maximum Net Power (ABNT NBR 5484): Gasoline: 115 hp @ 5750 rpm / Ethanol: 118 hp @ 5750 rpm;
- Maximum Net Torque (ABNT NBR 5484): Gasoline: 16.0 kgfm @ 4,750 rpm / Ethanol: 16.0 kgfm @ 4,750 rpm;
- Transmission: 6-speed automatic transmission;
- Wheels: Steel / Lightweight Alloy 16-inch rim;
- Tires: 195/55 R16 / 205/60 R16;
Also, check out the dimensions of the Citroen Aircross 2021 :
- Overall length (mm): 4097/4307 (with steppe);
- Width without mirrors (mm): 1767;
- Height (mm): 1694/1742;
- Distance between axles (mm): 2542;
- Luggage compartment (liters): 403;
- Tank (liters): 55.
Consumption of the Citroen Aircross 2021
According to Inmetro, see the consumption averages below:
Consumption in the city
- Citroen Aircross 1.6 MT – 7.3 km / liter in ethanol and 10.2 km / liter in gasoline;
- Citroen Aircross 1.6 AT – 7.2 km / liter in ethanol and 10.2 km / liter in gasoline.
- Citroen Aircross 1.6 MT – 8.2 km / liter in ethanol and 11.8 km / liter in gasoline;
- Citroen Aircross 1.6 AT – 8.2 km / liter in ethanol and 11.7 km / liter in gasoline.
Prices and versions of the new Citroen Aircross 2021
Interested in bringing a brand new minivan to your garage? Prices for the Aircross 2021 vary by version. Check the value of each:
- Citroën Aircross 1.5 Start manual for $ 15000;
- Citroën Aircross 1.5 Live manual for $ 16500;
- Citroën Aircross 1.5 Salomon manual for $ 17100;
- Citroën Aircross 1.6 Live manual for $ 17800;
- Citroën Aircross 1.6 Live automatic for $ 17900;
- Citroën Aircross 1.6 Salomon automatic for $ 18500;
- Citroën Aircross 1.6 Automatic Feel for $ 18900;
- Citroën Aircross 1.6 Automatic Shine for $ 20500;
In addition, there is the Aircross 2021 version for people with disabilities, see price: