New Amarok 2023: PHOTOS, Versions, Prices, Average Consumption
The new Amarok 2023 comes to the US Europe automotive market full of news. You want to check all of them So keep following us, because here we gather all the information about the new Amarok 2023 , as well as several images. Follow us!
New Amarok 2023
The new Amarok 2023 is a large pick-up that reaches the US Europe automotive market ready to face its competitors. This new generation has been offering a set of improvements, which includes both the restyling of its look and the enhancement of its mechanics.
➤ Check out the news of the 2023 VW launches!
Among the inNewtions present in this launch, we can mention its motorization, which now comes with V6 3.0 of 6 cylinders with up to 225 hp of power .
Amarok’s exclusive 4 × 4 4-in-4 traction drive with automatic transmission provides more grip on the ground and better relative drag between the axles, avoiding sliding on corners. With it, the Amarok always presents the best traction in any type of terrain.
Speaking a little of its visual, the new Amarok 2023 has a modern and aggressive design, as you can see by the front set. Chrome grille complemented by the V6 badge that commands respect.
Mirrors are in glossy black, with partially chrome finishes, which enhance the robustness and speed of the car when in motion.
Major competitors of the new Amarok 2023:
- Chevrolet S10 High Country ;
- Renault Alaskan 2023 Diesel 4 × 4 Automatic
Serial items present in the new Amarok 2023
The new Amarok 2023 is full of style and personality, bringing to the US Europe automotive market several new features. In its set of equipment, the model offers a series of technology and modernity, where technology can be seen in safety items, comfort and more.
See below for the main items in this model:
- Automatic air conditioning;
- On-board computer;
- Steering wheel with control buttons;
- Multifunction screen 7.0 and 1;
- Front and rear outlet 12 v;
- Infotainment system;
- MirrorLink, Google Android Auto and Apple Carplay;
- Post-Collision Braking Brakes,
- Off-road ABS brakes;
- ISOFIX systems;
- BAS (Braking Assist System);
- ASR (Traction Control);
- EDS (Electronic Differential Lock);
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC);
- HDC (Hill Descent Control or Automatic Descent Control);
- HSA (Hill Start Assist);
- Post Collision Breaking Brake System (post-collision braking).
Average consumption of the new Amarok 2023
This is one of the most sought after information by those who wish to purchase a vehicle. However, by the close of this post Volkswagen had not yet released the fuel consumption of the new Amarok 2023 .
While we wait for this information, check below the expected average consumption:
- Average consumption Diesel City: 8.5 km / liter;
- Average consumption Diesel Road: 9.3 km / liter.
Technical specifications of the new Amarok 2023
Next, check out the datasheet for one of the versions of the new Amarok 2023 :
Engine 2.0 diesel powered, 4 cylinders, 16 valves, turbocharged, 140 hp – six-speed manual transmission and 4 × 4 traction with reduced.
Dimensions and capacities
- Length: 5254 mm
- Height: 1834 mm;
- Width: 1944 mm;
- Wheelbase: 3095 mm;
- Weight (kg) (double cab): 2027;
- Tank capacity: 80 liters;
- Bucket volume: 1280 m³;
- Maximum payload: 1026 kg.
Versions and price of the new Amarok 2023
Check below, the price list of the new Amarok 2023 with their respective versions:
- Amarok S 2.0 TDI single turbo diesel cabin: $ 31780 ;
- Amarok S 2.0 TDI dual turbo diesel cabin: $ 35800 ;
- Amarok SE 2.0 TDI biturbo diesel: $ 38250 ;
- Amarok Trendline 2.0 TDI biturbo diesel: $ 42750.