Bringing improvements in the aesthetic and also in the mechanical part the launch of the new HB20 2023 is already a long awaited in US Europe. Recently the hatch has gained two new versions and is becoming more sporty. Learn all about the prices, photos and versions of the new HB20 2023 and its promise to continue being a successful sales in the automotive market of the country.
What will change in the New HB20 2023?
Launched in September 2012, Hyundai’s model was the pioneer in its manufacture on US Europe soil. In 2015 the Hyundai HB20 had its first update that undoubtedly gave an optimization and so much to the vehicle.
To stay top of the rankings of its category in the domestic market, the new HB20 2023 needs to modernize and bring new items as standard. Check out what soon the national darling will present to its following consumers:
- New bumper and front grille;
- LED lights;
- Two types of engines: 1.4 and 1.6;
- The upgrade of central Blue media;
- Internal panel optimizations.
What are the Series Items of the New HB20 2023?
Check out the new HB20 2023 series items below:
From its most economical line, the new HB20 2023 will bring the following items:
- Air conditioning;
- Hydraulic steering;
- ABS brakes;
- Electric windows and latches;
- On-board computer;
- Six-speed manual transmission.
In its top-of-the-line version, the items are in addition to the above already mentioned, the following options:
- Six-speed automatic transmission;
- Air conditioning;
- Electric rearview mirrors,
- Parking Sensor;
- Blue Multimedia Media Center with 7-inch touch screen, compatible with Waze system.
Average consumption of New HB20 2023
If we take into account only the information previously disclosed, the average consumption of the car will not be very different from its line in 2017. Its version 1.0 flex makes it without doubts more economic, but it is not something extraordinary.
Check the average consumption of the new HB20 2023 according to the data of Inmetro, disclosed:
In the city, using ethanol, the new HB20 2023 reaches the average of 8.5km / l, when on the road the number increases to 9.9km / l .
When fueled with gasoline, the vehicle presents the result of 12.5km / l in the urban perimeters and 13.2km / l on the roads.
Prices and Versions of the New HB20 2023
Although it sells very well in the country, the natural tendency of HB20 will not be to lower its price. Taking into account the current value of the vehicle and the national inflation of the year 2016/2017 check out what are the price estimates for each version of the new HB20 2023 :
- Comfort Plus 1.0 – $ 12300 ;
- Comfort Style 1.0 – $ 13080 ;
- Comfort Plus 1.6 manual – $ 13490 ;
- Comfort Style 1.6 manual – $ 14260 ;
- Comfort Plus 1.6 automatic – $ 14400 ;
- Comfort Style 1.6 automatic – $ 15170 ;
- Premium 1.6 automatic – $ 15950 .