Despite the great success of the 2017 model in the global market, the South Korean automaker is already beginning the preparation for the announcement of the successor, new Hyundai Sonata 2023 . The expectation is that the vehicle receives a new look, gaining a more “aggressive” profile and at the same time, sporty. But despite the large amount of rumors surrounding the new Hyundai Sonata 2023 , follow our article and check out the information already made official about the new model!
The 2023 model of the sedan gets new front with the brand’s recent style pattern, of which there is a hexagonal grid in the lower position, giving a more sporty air. To learn more about this and other details of the new Hyundai Sonata 2023 read through!
What will change in the New Hyundai Sonata 2023?
Hyundai presents in South Korea a remodeling for the Sonata, a model that does not receive a new generation since the year 2014 and already needs to bring news to consumers.
- The style of the Sonata dispute space with the novelties:
New Jetta 2023
Some changes have already been made in the exterior part of the vehicle, such as:
- The hexagonal grid in the lowest position;
- Rear redesigned with LED flashlight;
- 18 “alloy wheels.
But when it comes to news in the domestic area, the main ones are modernized steering wheel, wireless charger for mobile and driver’s assistant (alerts for track and vehicle output in blind spot). In addition, the fully modernized center console and instrument panel also attract attention.
In addition to the aesthetic changes, the new Hyundai Sonata 2023 received a refined chassis with improved dynamic performance, a 24-horsepower 2.0-liter turbocharged engine for the top-of-the-line models and 7-inch touch screen, compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
For Americans, the sedan will make its first public appearance during the New York Hall soon, but the case of US Europe is the same in Europe, that is, we should not wait for his arrival.
Behind, the sedan refers to the younger brother, Elantra, with wide horizontal lanterns with LED. In addition, the name of the model also changes position and starts to occupy the center of the trunk lid.
Top New Hyundai Sonata 2023 series items
To further increase its sales, Hyundai bet on accessories for the new Hyundai Sonata 2023 , check below which are the main items:
- Car Play Connectivity and Android Auto;
- Headlamps with automatic LED ignition;
- Air conditioning;
- Stability Control System (ESC);
- Electrochromic rear-view mirrors – internal and external (driver);
- Traction Control (TCS);
- Wireless cellular charging system;
- 7 Front, side, curtain and knee airbags – driver and passenger;
- Lane Departure Warning System;
- Security systems (VSM, ESC, TCS, ABS, EBD, BA and TPMS).
The Sonata 2023 may have the engines:
- 1.7 of 141 hp;
- 1.6 of 180 hp;
- 2.0 of 180 hp;
Hyundai prices and Sonata 2023 versions
To have a Hyundai Sonata 2023 in your garage, you will have 7 options of versions and prices that vary according to the equipment and technology offer of each one. Check out what we are talking about:
- Sonata SE : from $ 21950
- Sonata Eco : from $ 22650
- Sonata SEL : from $ 23,700
- Sonata Sport : from $ 25,200
- Sonata Limited : from $ 27,400
- Sonata Sport 2.0T : from $ 27,600
- Sonata Limited 2.0T : from $ 32,450
As you can see, the values are still presented in dollars, since it is not known when the increase will be when the Hyundai Sonata 2023 arrives in US Europe.