New Jeep Renegade 2023: Prices, Photos and Versions
Although very new in the US Europe auto market, very soon the new Jeep Renegade 2023 will be launched and the model will arrive as the main mission to continue in the top ranking of the best selling SUVs in the country. If you are curious to know the new Jeep Renegade 2023 if you know the article will show all about the series, major changes, average consumption and also price for each of its versions!
New Jeep Renegade 2023
In less than a year after the launch of its predecessor in the country, the FCA group has spared no efforts to further optimize the vehicle, so the new Jeep Renegade 2023 will come with a nice external look and good cost.
- Check out also the differentials of:
– New Tucson 2023
– New Duster 2023
– New Hyundai Crete 2023
What will change in the new Jeep Renegade 2023?
Since the year 2015 the Renegade line has fallen in the taste of consumers. The line is manufactured in the new production center in the city of Goiânia in Pernambuco, along with Fiat Toro and according to experts in the subject, its success only has to grow.
- Refurbished headlights with LED right;
- Optimized entertainment system to connect more passengers;
- Modernized front grille and bumper.
In addition, the automaker will bring a 1.8-flex engine capable of producing up to 132 horsepower when fueled with ethanol, but there are speculations that the new Jeep Renegade 2023 would leave its old engine aspirated to receive the new 1.8 E.torQ EVO, which also used in Toro. This news would yield 135/139 hp and 18.8 / 19.3 kgfm at 3,750 rpm for the vehicle.
Serial Items in the New Jeep Renegade 2023
For arriving in US Europe with few aesthetic changes, the new Jeep Renegade 2023 will bet on numerous items of series, leaving the car more technological and modern. Check what are the items present in the first restyling of the model:
- Automatic lighting of the headlamps;
- Front, side, curtain and knee airbags;
- Height and depth steering wheel adjustment;
- Dual zone digital air conditioning;
- Partially coated leather seats;
- Driver’s seat with height adjustment;
- Rear parking camera;
- Board computer;
- Stability Control (ESC);
- Electrical direction;
- Fog lights;
- 4-wheel disc brakes with ABS;
- Automatic pilot;
- Electric rearview mirrors, power windows and locks on all doors;
- Stop & Start System;
- My Sky Electric Solar Ceiling;
- 12V socket in the trunk.
Average consumption of the New Jeep Renegade 2023
One of the main reasons for the great success of the Renegade line in US Europe is undoubtedly its cost benefit. The consumption of the new Jeep Renegade 2023 will be 9.6 km / l in the city and 10.7 km / l on the road when fueled with gasoline.
On the other hand, with the use of ethanol, the model yields about 6.7 km / l in the city and 7.4 km / l on the highway. Recalling that these data were collected by Inmetro.
Prices and Versions of the New Jeep Renegade 2023
Although there is not yet an official date for its launch, the list prices of the new Jeep Renegade 2023 can be between $ 18600 can reach up to $ 36900 in its top version of Trailhank 2.0 traction 4 × 4.
Check the prices for each version:
- Jeep Renegade 1.8 (Flex) (Aut) – $ 18600 ;
- 1.8 (Flex) – $ 19600 ;
- Sport 1.8 (Flex) – $ 21400 ;
- Sport 1.8 (Flex) (Aut) – $ 23100 ;
- Longitude 1.8 E.torQ (Flex) (Aut) – $ 24500 ;
- Longitud Teto 1.8 E.torQ (Flex) (Aut) – $ 26350 ;
- Limited 1.8 E.torq (Flex) (Aut) – $ 26420 ;
- Limited Ceiling 1.8 E.torQ (Flex) (Aut) – $ 28250 ;
- Sport 2.0 Multijet 4WD (Aut) – $ 31260 ;
- Longitude 2.0 Multijet 4WD (Aut) – $ 33280 ;
- Trailhawk 2.0 Multijet TD 4WD (Aut) – $ 36900 .