With great news, the Fiat Argo 2023 will reach the US Europe automotive market ready to be among the sales leaders of the manufacturer brand. There is great expectation that the Fiat Argo 2023 will be available in the sports version. Then, check everything out!
The new Fiat Argo 2023
Are you looking for a simple vehicle, but also offering you modernity, technology, safety and comfort? Then know that the Fiat Argo 2023 is right for you!
➤ Looking for comparisons? See also the novelties of the models:
The model does not arrive with many changes in its interior, but it is expected that it presents some slight visual changes. One is their technology.
Fiat has yet to announce in how many versions will be available the Fiat Argo 2023 , but currently the model is sold in 8 versions.
Below you will find further information regarding this new Fiat!
Standard items that can be found on the Fiat Argo 2023
Which person does not like modernity and technology? Most drivers look for a vehicle that provides comfort, safety, economy, but also has technology involved. All this you can find in the new Fiat Argo 2023 , although it is a slightly simpler model of its segment.
Check below the expected serial items for this model:
- Electric windows and latches;
- Two front airbags;
- Electrical direction;
- LED daytime running lights;
- Banks with ISOFIX;
- Twilight sensor;
- On-board computer;
- Multi-functional steering wheel and rear shift gearshift fins;
- Traction controls;
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC);
- Assistant rampart;
- Reverse sensor;
- Reverse camera;
- Digital air conditioning.
Average consumption of Fiat Argo 2023
New tests of consumption are being carried out on Fiat Argo 2023 . As soon as the result is announced, we will be updating this post!
Meanwhile, check out the economy of the current model:
Engine 1.0 flex
- City consumption (Km / L) – 9.9 with alcohol and 14.2 with gasoline;
- Road consumption (Km / L) – 10.7 with alcohol and 15.1 with gasoline.
Engine 1.3 flex
- City consumption (Km / L) – 9.2 with alcohol and 12.9 with gasoline;
- Road consumption (Km / L) – 10.2 with alcohol and 14.3 with gasoline.
Engine 1.8 flex
- City consumption (Km / L) – 7.8 with alcohol and 11.4 with gasoline;
- Road consumption (Km / L) – 9.2 with alcohol and 13.3 with gasoline.
Fiat Argo 2023 technical specifications
As the data sheet of the Fiat Argo 2023 has not yet been disclosed, check below the technical specifications of the current model:
Engine 1.0 flex of 72 hp with gasoline and 77 hp with alcohol. Always associated with the five-speed manual gearbox.
- Maximum Speed (km / h) – 162;
- Time 0-100 (Km / h) – 13.4.
Engine 1.3 flex of 101 hp with gasoline and 109 hp with alcohol. It can be associated to the five-speed manual gearbox and sequential 5-speed automatic gearbox, depending on the version.
- Maximum Speed (km / h) – 184;
- Time 0-100 (Km / h) – 10.8.
Engine 1.8 hp with 135 hp with gasoline and 139 hp with alcohol. It can be associated with the five-speed manual gearbox and automatic gearbox with 6-speed manual mode, depending on the version.
- Maximum Speed (km / h) – 191;
- Time 0-100 (Km / h) – 9.2
Dimensions and capacities
- Length (mm) – 4000;
- Width (mm) – 1750;
- Height (mm) – 1505;
- Between-axes (mm) – 2521;
- Weight (kg) – 1243;
- Tank capacity – 48 liters;
- Luggage compartment capacity – 300 liters;
- Occupants – 5.
Pricing table with Fiat Argo 2023 versions
Fiat Argo is currently available in 8 versions. For the 2023 model, no information has been released regarding further versions. Your prices have not been updated by the manufacturer brand.
Then, see the following table of the model:
- Argo 1.0 flex manual: from $ 12200 ;
- Argo Drive 1.0 flex manual: from $ 12900 ;
- Argo Drive 1.3 manual flex: from $ 14900 ;
- Argo Drive 1.3 flex GSR: from $ 16200 ;
- Argo Precision 1.8 flex manual: from $ 16800 ;
- Argo Precision 1.8 automatic flex: from $ 18500 ;
- Argo HGT 1.8 flex manual: from $ 17700 ;
- Argo HGT 1.8 automatic flex: from $ 19300 .
* Soon, we will come back to update this post!