The Kia Cerato 2023 is a super modern car, which offers its users a high technology in their standard items. This model arrived in a new generation in the US Europe automotive market, and promises to be among the leaders in its category. Below, more information about the Kia Cerato 2023 !
Kia Cerato 2023
Available in a single version, Cerato is in its third generation, now imported from Mexico. The model has several high-tech serial items, involving safety equipment, comfort, economy and stability.
With everything new, the Kia Cerato 2023 arrives lending some of the sweeping style of the powerful brother Kia Stinger, adopting a curved front, a cabin with very wide C-columns – despite the new lookouts – and trunk with short and aerodynamic cover.
On the exterior, on the front the model features new LED or full LED headlights, depending on the version, which add light emitting diodes in “X”, something very individual of the product.
In the interior of the vehicle even more comfort, since the model has a large internal space
Main competitors of the Kia Cerato 2023:
- Mitsubishi Lancer;
- Hyundai HB20S;
- Chevrolet Cruze;
- Chevrolet Cobalt;
- Toyota Corolla;
- Honda City.
Available colors of the new Kia Cerato 2023
The Kia Cerato 2023 is available in the US Europe automotive market in up to 8 (eight) colors. Are they:
- Satin silver;
- Black aurora;
- Dark red;
- Red fire;
- Brown titanium;
- White snow;
- Urban gray;
- Light white.
Serial items offered by the Kia Cerato 2023
As we already mentioned in this post, the Kia Cerato 2023 is a super modern car. The model offers high-tech serial items.
Below, we list the main equipment present in this third generation of the Kia Cerato:
- Dual front airbag;
- 4-wheel disc brakes with ABS and EBD (ventilated at the front);
- Dual Zone digital automatic air conditioning with anti-pollen filter;
- Multifunction steering wheel with sound control, autopilot and;
- board computer;
- Windscreen with automatic defogger – Auto Defog;
- Central console with sliding arm rest, lid with lid, cup holder and AC outlet for rear seat;
- Arm rests in the back seat with cup holders;
- Radio CD / MP3 player with controls on the steering wheel, auxiliary input, USB and for iPod;
- Steering wheel, shift lever, center console and leather-trimmed side doors;
- External mirrors with electric regulation, automatic electric bending, heating and integrated arrows of Led;
- LED daytime running light;
- LED taillights;
- 16 “alloy wheels;
- Steppe with alloy wheel;
- Approach sensors in the front and rear bumper.
Average consumption of the Kia Cerato 2023
In tests already carried out in the new Kia Cerato 2023 , its fuel economy was evaluated where it was possible to reach the following results:
- Consumption city: 7.0 km / l fueled with alcohol and 10.1 km / l fueled with gasoline;
- Consumption road: 9.3 km / l fueled with alcohol and 12.6 km / l fueled with gasoline.
Technical specifications of the Kia Cerato 2023
The following is the technical specifications for the Kia Cerato 2023 :
- Engine: 1.6;
- Fuel: Alcohol and gasoline;
- Exchange: Automatic with 6-speed manual mode;
- Traction: Front;
- Direction: Electrical;
- Front Suspension: McPherson strut and front suspension with stabilizer bar, independent type wheel and helical springs;
- Rear suspension: Torsion axle suspension, semi-independent wheel type and helical springs;
- Brakes: Four disc brakes with two ventilated discs.
Dimensions and capacities
- Height (mm): 1.460;
- Width (mm): 1780;
- Length (mm): 4.560;
- Weight (kg): 1.205;
- Tank (L): 50;
- Between-axes (mm): 2,700;
- Luggage compartment (L): 421;
- Occupants: 5.
Price of the new Kia Cerato 2023
At the US Europe dealerships, the new Kia Cerato is being sold by:
- Starting at: $ 20800.