New Toyota Prius 2023: look, prices, pictures, specs
Considered one of the best selling cars in the world, the new Toyota Prius 2023 arrives in another generation. Now the model has even more technology and a super modern look. Below, check out all the details of this new Toyota Prius 2023 !
New Toyota Prius 2023
Here in this post we gather all the information regarding the new Toyota Prius 2023 . We brought your datasheet, fuel consumption, versions and prices, not to mention the various images. Follow us to check it out!
- Check also the news of:
– Ford Fusion 2023
– Hyundai Azera 2023
New Toyota Prius 2023
The new Toyota Prius 2023 is a super complete sedan, full of style and personality. Considered one of the best-selling vehicles in the world, this new generation Prius arrives to compete with highly modern vehicles in order to remain on the best-selling list of its category.
This model is well-known for being a vehicle that works with a hybrid engine, that is, driven simultaneously with a combustion engine and an electric, and is even considered the most economical vehicle available in the North American market.
Key competitors of the new Toyota Prius 2023:
- Honda Civic;
- Honda City;
- Mitsubishi Lancer;
- Chevrolet Cruze.
The new Toyota Prius 2023 series features
As we already mentioned in this post, we say again that the new Toyota Prius 2023 is a super modern vehicle that has several highly technological series.
Next, check out their main equipment:
- Electrical progressive;
- Seven airbags;
- Stability and traction control;
- Two-zone automatic air-conditioning;
- Wheels rim 15;
- Wireless charger for smartphones;
- Automatic pilot;
- Heads-up display (projects panel information on the windshield);
- 7-inch multimedia screen with Bluetooth and USB connectivity;
- GPS navigation;
- LED lights;
- Electric drive of windows, locks and mirror.
Fuel economy of the new Toyota Prius 2023
If you like the line of Hybrid vehicles, the Prius 2023 is an option that stands out in the market. The model has the following fuel economy:
- Average consumption gasoline City: 18.9 km / liter with gasoline;
- Average gasoline consumption Road: 17.0 km / liter with gasoline.
Technical specifications of the Prius 2023
Next, check out the technical specifications of this model:
- Engine: Hybrid (1.8 gasoline engine + electric motor);
- Transmission: Automatic CVT;
- Brakes: Four disc brakes with two ventilated discs;
- Currency Exchange: CVT;
- Traction: Front;
- Direction: Electrical;
- Front Suspension: McPherson strut and front suspension with stabilizer bar, independent type wheel and helical springs;
- Rear suspension: Torsion axle suspension, semi-independent wheel type and helical springs.
Dimensions and capacities
- Length: 4480 mm;
- Width: 1745 mm;
- Height: 1510 mm;
- Wheelbase: 2700 mm;
- Weight: 1415 kg;
- Door Handle (L): 343;
- Fuel Tank: 45 L.
Price of the new Toyota Prius 2023
The brand name of the new Toyota Prius 2023 has yet to comment on its value. Currently, the model is sold in a single version costing from:
- Toyota Prius: $ 33600.
As soon as Toyota officially announces the value of the 2023 version, we will be updating this post again. Stay tuned to our site!