Already in the US Europe dealerships, the Kia Sportage 2021 is making a great success. The model presents several novelties in its interior and exterior. Do you want to get to know him better? So keep following us, because here you check everything about the new Kia Sportage 2021 !
Kia Sportage 2021
The Kia Sportage 2021 is full of style and personality. With ready-made series to offer the best in the vehicle, the model arrives with various safety equipment, comfort, economy and stability. This new generation Sportage arrives with some news and changes. At the beginning of your look, which is now even more modern.
➤ Check out other great KIA MOTORS releases for 2021:
The most obvious change is at the front, where the “ice cube” LED headlamps (which were very reminiscent of Porsche models) have been replaced by a different rectangular shape split by a horizontal rod that goes until the air intake.
The redesigned bumper has imitation air intake that forms a pentagon. Four-point lighting has not been ruled out and remains in the new headlights, but now more timidly. Kia Motors ‘ “nose of tiger” grille now has a glossy finish, which has made it less attractive and seems to integrate better with design.
Inside, you can see that the Kia Sportage 2021 is even larger, thus offering ample space and even more comfort to its users.
Main competitors of the Kia Sportage 2021:
- Hyundai IX35 2021 ;
- Mitsubishi ASX;
- Fiat Freemont.
Serial Items in the Kia Sportage 2021
The 2021 model features security, comfort, technology, and more.
- Air conditioning;
- Electrical direction;
- Electric trio;
- Cruise control;
- Radio with CD / MP3;
- USB, AUX and Bluetooh;
- Multifunction steering wheel;
- Reverse camera;
- 17 – ring alloy wheels.
- Alerts on the steering wheel for gear shifts;
- Side and curtain airbags;
- Assistant rampart;
- Rear-facing camera with multimedia screen displays;
- Rain sensor;
- Fog lights and LED flashlights;
- Panoramic sunroof;
- Among others.
Average consumption of the Kia Sportage 2021
The model presented the following results:
- Average consumption in the city: 6.0 km / l with alcohol and 8.7 km / l with gasoline;
- Average consumption on the road: 7.5 km / l with alcohol and 11.0 km / l with gasoline.
Sportage 2021 Datasheet
Next, check out the information in the Kia Sportage 2021 datasheet:
- Engine: 2.0 L FLEX;
- Type: 4 cylinders in line;
- Feed system: sequential electronic injection;
- Displacement (cm3): 1999;
- Command: DOHC, 16-valve, Dual CVVT;
- Compression ratio: 12:01;
- Maximum power: (gasoline / ethanol) (cv @ rpm) 156 @ 6200/167 @ 6,200;
- Maximum torque: (gasoline / ethanol) (kgm @ rpm) 19.2 @ 4,700 / 20,6 @ 4,700.
Dimensions and capacities
- Length (mm): 4,480;
- Width (mm): 1.855;
- Height (mm): 1.655;
- Wheelbase (mm): 2.670;
- Bitola (front / rear) (mm): 1612/1625;
- Rear balance (mm): 910;
- Front balance (mm): 900;
- In running order: 1,570;
- Total gross weight: 2,050;
- Minimum ground clearance (mm): 182;
- Load capacity: (kg) 480;
- Luggage volume (SAE) Normal: 868 / Folded: 1,700;
- Fuel tank volume (l): 62;
- Number of occupants: 5.
Versions and price of the new Kia Sportage 2021
The Kia Sportage 2021 is already available at US Europe dealerships. You can find it in up to 4 (four) versions, costing:
- Kia Sportage P.152: from $ 30900;
- Kia Sportage P.253: from $ 36250;
- Kia Sportage P.254: from $ 37600;
- Kia Sportage P.787: from $ 37700;
- Kia Sportage P.255: from $ 39900.